*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

shenzi said:
I don't like the magic porridge either! That's 3 of us a bit weird then lol xx

Never heard of magic porridge. What is it?

You sound busy so that's good :)

I didn't like magic porridge either - so we're both weird!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I quoted this then saw Emma didn't like it either :D I don't like it either :giggle:

but then I like warm porridge with blueberries stirred in and a tsp of golden syrup :D:D:D:D

Emmy good choices today sweetie :D you are doing so well :D xxxxxxxxxx

I quoted this then saw Emma didn't like it either :D I don't like it either :giggle:

but then I like warm porridge with blueberries stirred in and a tsp of golden syrup :D:D:D:D

Emmy good choices today sweetie :D you are doing so well :D xxxxxxxxxx

I love porridge with honey stirred in :drool: Wish I'd brought some porridge oats to mum's with me now lol. I might have proper porridge on monday morning when we're at home :D after weigh in of course ;)

Very quick food plan for tomorrow ...

Brekkie - fibre plus bar (hexb), muller light, melon
Lunch - Chicken, noodles, tomato and cucumber
Snack - strawberries and muller corner (5.5 syns)
Dinner - sausage casserole
Snack - wheat puffs and milk (hexa + 5 syns)
Total planned syns - 10.5

Good plan :)

Night x

:wave_cry: afternoon, just a super quick update

Food plan is out of the window and I'm on water for the day :(

I don't know what's happened but I've had a super dodgy tummy in the night, cold sweats and feeling sick. So I'm feeling super sorry for myself today :sigh:

No idea how it's going to affect weigh in tomorrow or the following week :confused:

EmmyR1984 said:
:wave_cry: afternoon, just a super quick update

Food plan is out of the window and I'm on water for the day :(

I don't know what's happened but I've had a super dodgy tummy in the night, cold sweats and feeling sick. So I'm feeling super sorry for myself today :sigh:

No idea how it's going to affect weigh in tomorrow or the following week :confused:

Oh dear. So sorry you're feeling unwell, there's nothing worse. Hope you feel much better soon and it doesn't hinder your losses! :(

Hope you feel better soon x Try to eat plan foods if you can. Or clear soup?

Thanks ladies, I really fancied some toast, but mum hasn't got any wholemeal bread in just granary or white :( so it's just water for today as I don't fancy bloating myself up with bread

Hey sweetie, sorry your not feeling good :hug99:
My doctor always suggested plain boiled rice for a dodgy tummy.
Hope you're feeling better soon, don't stress about wi, you will be fine, you know how to do this and have been doing brilliantly, this is a minor blip ...take care hunni, and drink loads too by the way :bighug: xxxx

Thanks everyone :bighug: Am on my third glass of water and I might have some plain rice later. My tummy is grumbling because I feel hungry, but the thought of anything heavier than toast or rice is making me feel icky.

So sorry for not getting to people's diaries' today, will try and get a catch up in tomorrow, miss being on here properly and seeing how everyone is doing xx

Hi sweetie, we'll still all be here, so you worry about getting better...hope you feel better soon :bighug: xxxxxx

Scrambled eggs are good :)

And have toast if you're hungry too. Don't worry about WI tomorrow xxx

I might have some improvement, have had a yoghurt, a roll and mug of the heinz squeeze and stir soup (spread throughout the day). Probably gone over syns, but considering it's all I've had all day I'm not worrying too much. Going to settle in bed and watch the Hanna Montana Movie and have an early night xxxx

Back