*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Don't worry about syns! Just get yourself better xx

Oh no Emily, you poor thing!! Sorry to hear you've been poorly, big hugs :bighug:

Don't you worry about us lot! You just focus on you and getting better. Thinking of you xx

hope your feeling a bit better honey, there are lots of vomiting bugs going round at the mo ( I just had one too:wave_cry:)

eat when you can and what you fancy, and drink loads.

I think it is close to your weigh in so shouldn't have any major effects.

enjoy your movie, i of course would never admit to liking Hanna Montana ;) xxxxxx

Night Em x

Good luck for tomorrow but please don't stress as you're poorly x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone, me feeling better didn't last long, think I tried to push myself too early :(

I've weighed in and ....

- 3lbs :D

Not sure if it will be affected once I'm better, but for now I'm 359 lbs.

Going to send Chris to morrissons for me later to get me some yoghurt and chicken and sweetcorn soup.

woohoo well done on a fantastic loss and for getting your first stone!!!!! Hope you fell better soon xxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, me feeling better didn't last long, think I tried to push myself too early :(

I've weighed in and ....

- 3lbs :D

Not sure if it will be affected once I'm better, but for now I'm 359 lbs.

Going to send Chris to morrissons for me later to get me some yoghurt and chicken and sweetcorn soup.

Woohoo Well done! You're doing so well Emily :D Fabtastic

:worthy:

Thanks everyone :D

Don't think I'll be doing a food plan today, but going to try my best to keep the syns down. Think it's going to be along the lines of chicken and sweetcorn soup, banana and strawberries. Depending on how that goes, I might have a slice of toast later too. Really want to get back on plan properly though so hoping I don't feel icky tonight and start following the plan a bit more again tomorrow :)

Well done :) hope you're back to your old self soon!

Well done on your loss Emily! That's great :) Hope that you're feeling better soon xx

Seeing as I've lost my first stone since starting sw, I've phoned the health centre and booked back in with the nurse. I was meant to go back in october, but I bottled it and didn't go back, fell off the wagon and put weight on :(

But now I can go to my appointment on friday morning and show her how well I've done and all off my own back in 3.5 weeks :woohoo:

Well done on losing that stone Em!! Super pleased for you. X

Woop woop!!! 1st stone GONE!

Well done hun - hope you're feeling better soon but even so you are STILL ON PLAN x

Back