*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Meals sound yummy, you sound really motivated , bring it on a 100% week and another fab loss nx week, that shiny is so urs xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on your loss. I'm feeling the same as you this week - really want to see a bigger loss this week so am really motivated and determined to be 100% all week! Good luck.

xxx

Food for tomorrow

Brekkie - rice crispies (6 syns) and milk (hexa), apple, muller light
Lunch - ham salad with houmous (2 syns)
Snack - banana
Dinner - chilli con carne
Snack - velvet crunch crisps (4 syns), 2 alpen light bars (hexb)
Total planned syns - 12

Just been catching up with your diary hun, well done on another loss this week! You're doing amazingly well, keep it up xx

hey Em how're you doing? Hope you're ok hun. Food looks great as usual :) Hope you post soon, take care xxx

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hope you're ok :) looks like there are a few people wondering where you are!

xxx

Hiya :wave_cry:

Feeling really rough with * still being here so have been dozing on and off a lot. Am staying on plan though so hopefully monday should go well xx

I have been switching my days to red days so I can get in the extra pitta bread. Today's food has been this

Brekkie - shreddies (hexb) with milk (hexa)
Snack - apples and grapes
Lunch - Tomato, grilled cheese (hexa) on pitta bread (hexb) with sliced chicken and teaspoon of houmous (3 syns)
Snack - sliced chicken, banana and muller light
Dinner - was meant to be tuna pasta bake, but it doesn't taste right when it's been thawed out so will have to find something else
Snack - 2 alpen light bars (7 syns), velvet crunch crisps (4 syns)
Total syns - 14

Tomorrow I have no idea at the moment, think it might be along these lines

Brekkie - grapes, toasted pitta bread with philadelphia (hexb + 3 syns), muller light
Lunch - sausages, bacon and mushrooms
Snack - banana
Dinner - chilli con carne topped with cheese (hexa)
Snack - squares crisps (5 syns) and fibre plus bar (5.5 syns)
Total planned syns - 13.5

Tried the velvet crunch crisps after reading about them on here. They are yumm!! Hope you feel better!

Sorry you're still suffering :-(

Well done staying on plan x

Good job you don't fancy the pasta bake as you're on a red day so that works out :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back