*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Emily , missing u Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:bighug: so sorry I haven't been around, just wanted to update everyone

My face has been horrendous and my diet has followed suit the past couple of days - sorbet, yoghurt, ice cream etc, anything to numb the pain.

We figured out that it was an abcess as it burst yesterday morning :jelous:

I've not been sleeping other than dozing on and off so just been completely out of it :eek:

This is what my face looked like at a mild point :8855: It got a lot bigger :eek:

f03f61f4.jpg

Going to try and catch up on sleep tonight and tomorrow, then hopefully will be back posting away like normal on monday :D

So glad to hear you're ok (apart from the nasty swelling of course), were all a bit worried so its nice to hear from you *hugs* Good luck getting back on plan!

:bighug: sorry to hear you've been unwell, nasty things abcesses, had 2 in my lifetime and don't wish to have anymore, one in my mouth and 1 in the wound for my oopherectomy (same as a hysterectomy but they take absolutely everything), so I can totally empathise....take care and make sure you get some antibiotics (if you haven't already) to make sure the infection clears up properly, rest is good so have a good one and cya Monday sweetie :hug99: xxxxxxx

Glad you posted was gettin worried , hope the pain is easing a bit now it's burst, take care sweetie , hugs xxx
Yvonne x

Glad you posted Emily. I really hope you get better soon xxx :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Oh no, Emily! Sorry to hear about the abscess :(

Pleased you've posted though, we were all starting to get really worried about you.

Hope you're better soon :)

Hope you're doing ok hun, :bighug: cya back here fighting fit very soon :hug99: xxxxx

Yep I've got antibiotics, they've helped loads, and I've gone out and got the Corsodyl mouthwash to use twice a day.

I haven't weighed in this morning as I left my scales at mum's, but am back there tonight so I can check how much damage I've done tomorrow morning.

As the majority of the pain has gone I'm not eating ice cream or sorbet now and slowly trying to reintroduce proper food, I think I'll probably have a few days of pasta bakes etc once we've been shopping.

I'm also going to change my target for turkey. I really don't think I'm going to hit 4 stone lost by the time we go (that would be 2.7 lb lost each week), however good I am on plan. So I'm bringing it down to 3 stone and anything extra will be a bonus, which means I need to hit just over 1.5lb a week :D I don't want to lose my motivation and 4 stone is just way too daunting at the moment, so I'm off to change my ticker, then going to have a doze lol :)

Yep I've got antibiotics, they've helped loads, and I've gone out and got the Corsodyl mouthwash to use twice a day.

I haven't weighed in this morning as I left my scales at mum's, but am back there tonight so I can check how much damage I've done tomorrow morning.

As the majority of the pain has gone I'm not eating ice cream or sorbet now and slowly trying to reintroduce proper food, I think I'll probably have a few days of pasta bakes etc once we've been shopping.

I'm also going to change my target for turkey. I really don't think I'm going to hit 4 stone lost by the time we go (that would be 2.7 lb lost each week), however good I am on plan. So I'm bringing it down to 3 stone and anything extra will be a bonus, which means I need to hit just over 1.5lb a week :D I don't want to lose my motivation and 4 stone is just way too daunting at the moment, so I'm off to change my ticker, then going to have a doze lol :)

Glad to hear you got some Ab's they'll clear up any further infection toot sweet. Corsodyl mouthwash, I don't like mouthwash at the best of times, can just about handle the Plax one, but Corsodyl is the foulest of them all :yuk: but it does the job and that's what counts.
Good idea readjusting your target, I am with you there on it being daunting , I find I give up if I set too big a target, so I always aim for just 7lbs at a time...7lbs a month is highly achieveable to me so that's the target I set myself each month.
Good to have you back hun, we have really missed you tons, enjoy your nap :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Really pleased you're better. I wanted to ask which scales you use as I'm having problems with my local boots scales and am thinking of getting my own set

Glad your feeling better, hope you continue to go from strength to strength today xx

Really pleased you're better. I wanted to ask which scales you use as I'm having problems with my local boots scales and am thinking of getting my own set

Hi hun,

I bought a set from ebay and they're absolutely fantastic :D

I'll pm you the link to the item I got :flirt2:

Back