*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Does anyone ever have those days where they're just not hungry?

I woke up this morning and I just couldn't be bothered with food. All I wanted was a drink, and I've been the same most of the day up until now where I'm starting to get slightly hungry :confused:

I'm full of energy today though, so far I've changed round the living room, done 2 loads of washing, swept up again and sorted through all the mail :eek:

Going to have a fibre plus bar and a peach and then go have a soak in the bath :D

Does anyone ever have those days where they're just not hungry?

I wish I had those days!!

You know those days where your absolutely ravenous all day long..well yeah, that's me everyday :8855:

I often have those days so I tend to have light breakfasts and lunches now and keep my Hex's until the evening when I do get hungry, they save my bacon all the time lol.
You're welcome, the cheese and marmite loaf :drool: if you like marmite and scan bran ...I don't mind SB in cakes or things like this but not as a crispbread :yuk:, you'll love this,only thing is it's about 1.5 syns a slice (if you cut it into about 10 slices) and I could eat it one slice after another, so I usually only make it for parties or when I have people over so that I can share it, cos if I were left alone with it I couldn't be held responsible for my actions :eek: lol xxxx:hug99: xxxxxxx

I'm going to ask Chris to order me some from holland and barrett so I can make some next week. I really think it'll come in handy for when we're travelling too, I can take a couple of slices of that instead of having crisps and chocolate :D

Going to ask Chris' mum if I can nick her kitchen for a few hours when we go over at the end of March so that I can get some meals cooked up for when we go across at other times in the year. It'll make it loads easier as well because I won't have to worry about what I can have to eat. Going to get some wholemeal pittas to put in their freezer as well, so that when they have takeaway I can have a chicken kebab and salad and use the pitta as a hexb :D

Also going to try some new fruit today. We were watching Rick Stein and he tried a dragon fruit in a market and it looked so yummy that I've asked Chris to get me one today to try :giggle:

Also going to try some new fruit today. We were watching Rick Stein and he tried a dragon fruit in a market and it looked so yummy that I've asked Chris to get me one today to try :giggle:

Always wanted to try Dragonfruit - I love the colour!

Be sure to let us know what it's like :)

I'm going to ask Chris to order me some from holland and barrett so I can make some next week. I really think it'll come in handy for when we're travelling too, I can take a couple of slices of that instead of having crisps and chocolate :D

Going to ask Chris' mum if I can nick her kitchen for a few hours when we go over at the end of March so that I can get some meals cooked up for when we go across at other times in the year. It'll make it loads easier as well because I won't have to worry about what I can have to eat. Going to get some wholemeal pittas to put in their freezer as well, so that when they have takeaway I can have a chicken kebab and salad and use the pitta as a hexb :D

Dragon fruit is really nice, similar in texture and kinda flavour to a kiwi but with white flesh, not green. xxx

Maybe the dragon fruit I had was just a bad one but I thought it had very little flavour to it at all, I was very disappointed when they look so pretty and exotic!

I had half the dragon fruit last night and it was delicious, very subtle flavour, but so juicy :drool:

Chris won't buy them too often though as they're £2.00 a pop :eek:

Food is looking like another green day today

Brekkie - dragon fruit, fibre plus bar (hexb)
Snack - apple
Lunch - philadelphia, cucumber and tomato sandwich (hexb + 5 syns for spread)
Snack - banana
Dinner - Pasta and cheese (hexa)
Snack - Shreddies (7 syns) and milk (hexa)
Total planned syns - 12

Last edited:
:wavey: hi everyone

Had a bit of a manic weekend so didn't get chance to come online. And we're off out food shopping today so not sure what time I'll get on properly.

But I wanted to let everyone know that I am back to down to 357 lbs, -3lbs this morning for me :woohoo:

I feel sooooooo relieved that it's come down, so am really motivated to have another great week.

Food for today is looking like this ...

Brekkie - 1/2 dragon fruit and a peach
Snack - cappuccino (6 syns)
Snack - mango and apple
Dinner - sausage rolls (hexb) and salad
Snack - cereal (6 syns) and milk (hexa)
Planned syns - 12

Well done on your loss! 3lbs is brilliant.

Back