*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

I'm sorry I haven't got round to catching up with everyone the past couple of days, Chris has been hogging the laptop and my ipad really doesn't like the site :8855:

So when we get home tonight I'm going to nick his laptop and have a good catch up

Food so far today has been

Brekkie - shreddies and milk (hexb and hexa)
Snack and Lunch - melon, strawberries, grapes and apple, muller light (was just grazing from about 11 until 14.00 and am now stuffed)
Dinner - is going to be garlic and herb grill sticks, fry lighted tomatos and mushrooms
Snack - muller light, banana

EDIT ** I might have a hot choc to use up 7 syns and to have a small treat :)

Would this count as an EE day? I know I didn't have the 1/3 superfree with brekkie, but I thought as I'd snacked on fruit alll the way through until after lunchtime that it wouldn't be too bad. Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong

Also, I'm feeling pretty excited!!! I've just booked tickets for me and my cousins to go and see Olly Murs in concert next year at the MEN. I've never been to a concert before, but absolutely love Olly Murs so thought his concert would be a good first one to go to :woohoo:

I'm sorry I haven't got round to catching up with everyone the past couple of days, Chris has been hogging the laptop and my ipad really doesn't like the site :8855:

So when we get home tonight I'm going to nick his laptop and have a good catch up

Food so far today has been

Brekkie - shreddies and milk (hexb and hexa)
Snack and Lunch - melon, strawberries, grapes and apple, muller light (was just grazing from about 11 until 14.00 and am now stuffed)
Dinner - is going to be garlic and herb grill sticks, fry lighted tomatos and mushrooms
Snack - muller light, banana

EDIT ** I might have a hot choc to use up 7 syns and to have a small treat :)

Would this count as an EE day? I know I didn't have the 1/3 superfree with brekkie, but I thought as I'd snacked on fruit alll the way through until after lunchtime that it wouldn't be too bad. Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong

Also, I'm feeling pretty excited!!! I've just booked tickets for me and my cousins to go and see Olly Murs in concert next year at the MEN. I've never been to a concert before, but absolutely love Olly Murs so thought his concert would be a good first one to go to :woohoo:

I should say the fruit you had after rbeakfast would mean it could be an EE day yeah :) Thats what I do when I don't have fruit with breakfast :)

Hope you enjoy your concert, I love them, off to see radiohead (my fave band; been waiting for 5 years and the tickets cost £100 :| ) in October and can't wait!
xxx

:eek: how many tickets did you get for that price or was it each ticket?

Have just forked out £160 for the tickets (Chris has finally been paid and has lent me the money so that I didn't miss the tickets) for 4 of us to go, which I thought was quite good. £37 each and then I paid extra for a cancellation thing, just in case something happens, better to be safe than sorry.

;) Have you tried it Kev? It's quite nice :D
You're right, I'd probably like it well enough but I use philly in a few recipes and love the stuff as a cooking ingredient. I'm a believer that if you want the taste of chocolate, eat chocolate - not cream cheese. Maybe I'm the weird one though. Lol.

Incidentally, on your iPad are you logging on to the site via your Safari browser or do you have the app installed? I have the app on my iPhone and it works perfectly well. I don't have an iPad but I figured all the apps were pretty much the same, only biggerur.

I'm logging in via safari and it's everytime I click like it sends me back to the top of the page and I have to scroll all the way back down again :8855: Will have to have a nosey at the app though as that sounds brill :D

I think if I started on a bar of choc I'd never stop, at least with the choccy philadelphia I tend to stick to my portion size. Plus it goes amazingly well with banana on brown bread

Have nabbed the laptop off Chris so going to have a catch up now, I'm such a spoilt cow :giggle:

Just look up Minimins in the app store. It's a free app if I remember rightly. There's an option to just go to subscribed threads and it takes you right to where you haven't read.

That's brill :D thanks Kev, have got it downloading now

Back in with the nurse tomorrow morning, am hoping I've lost a bit more, but not too sure what'll happen, keeping everything crossed :)

Hope you make the nurse happy tomorrow x

Glad you're getting the app - it'll be so much easier for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think as long as I don't gain she'll be happy enough, though my target for next month is to weigh less than I got down to last year before piling it all back on and deciding to start sw this year :D

wi this morning and it was 1lb on, really need to keep this under control so I don't put anymore on, so I've got a green day planned so I can fill up on loads and loads of fruit/salad etc :D

Have got the day planned out so I'm not going to dwell on it, I've got an appointment with the nurse at 10.45 so I will have brekkie after then on the way to mum's. I want to try and persuade Chris to let me go to co-op so I can get a few bits. I can't see it being a problem :D

Food for today is looking like this

Brekkie- banana sandwich (hexb + 2 syns), grapes, apple
Lunch - pitta bread (hexb) with cottage cheese, mixed lettuce, tomato and cucumber
Snack - melon, mango
Dinner - pasta, mushrooms and cheese (2 x hexa)
Snack - ice lolly (3 syns), snack a jacks (5 syns)
Syns for today - 10

Good luck with the nurse - plan looking good :)

Food for today looks very yum!

Don't worry about your small gain - I'm sure that will be gone in no time :)

Have a great weekend hun x

Well it went great with the nurse. I still lost a little bit from last time I was with her, so she was really pleased with that. We're hoping I can lose another 6lbs at the very least by the time I go for my next appointment on the 25th may :D

Well it went great with the nurse. I still lost a little bit from last time I was with her, so she was really pleased with that. We're hoping I can lose another 6lbs at the very least by the time I go for my next appointment on the 25th may :D
Hiya Em. Glad the nurse visit went well. I'm sure you'll manage a 6lb loss by 25th May. Positive thoughts and all that. It's a good goal which you may even beat by a considerable margin. Good luck!

Kev X

Really going to go for it and give it my best shot, would really love to smash it out of the water and really surprise her at the next weigh in, so am keeping everything crossed. Just over a month to go and counting :D

Back