*deep breath* my journey to a thinner / healthier me

Looks lovely em! Have a great holiday x

1 week today :woohoo:

I've got the hairdresser coming at 11.00 as I'm having my hair cut. Am going for a bob because trying to go lighter really didn't agree with me and the end of my hair are horrendously dry (totally my own fault). Plus it'll make it a lot easier to deal with in turkey because all I'll need to do with be to pin it back or tie it back and pin up the bits at the bottom :D

I'm absolutely gutted :( The pink dress that I got for turkey doesn't fit under my boobs properly so I've got to pack it up and return it today. I didn't realise when I ordered it that it wasn't stretchy under the boobs, it's just a drawstring, and that does absolutely nothing for me whatsoever :giggle:

100% day planned today :D

Brekkie - cherries, banana, followed by 2 ryvita fruit crunch (hexb)
Snack - blueberries
Lunch - mugshot followed by muller milkshake (1/2 hexa), grapes
Snack - strawberries
Dinner - quiche (hexa), tomato and cucumber
Snack - beans on toast (hexb) and muller milkshake (1/2 hexa - if I like the first one)

Hope you post a picture when you've had your hair done.

It is a shame that the dress does not fit.

Love the food planned for today

You sound really positive today.

Have a fab day and start the count down to Turkey.

I decided to use 3 syns on 125ml of milk and try to make one of those milkshakes, it turned out a lot better than expected :D I used a cherry mullerlight and would definitely have one again :drool:

IMG-20120531-00825.jpg

EmmyR1984 said:
I decided to use 3 syns on 125ml of milk and try to make one of those milkshakes, it turned out a lot better than expected :D I used a cherry mullerlight and would definitely have one again :drool:

Mmm I'm a great fan of them. Surprisingly filling too. Think I'll have one tonight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh em, i love it!x

Oooo I say :D I like your new hair very much Emily!

I always think shorter hair makes people look slimmer too, you look lovely hun xx

Thank you ladies :D I'm soooooo chuffed with it, I love my hairdresser, she's brilliant

Can't wait to take some pictures in turkey, with a bit of a tan :giggle: I look so pale, that's why I've done it in black and white :8855:

Wow you look gorgeous. Hair really suits you!

Hey Sweetie....I don't like you're clothes or hair ....................I bloody well love them :whistle: you look a-maz-ing lady!!, What a difference your hair makes, can't believe it's only a week till your off to Turkey....oh and well done on your sts especially as it's * week...hug99: xxxx

Lovin the hair! X x

Back