Dee's CD Diary

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by asosgirl, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. asosgirl

asosgirl New Member

Today was day five but i ate:cry:. I should have had an extra porridge but i caved in and ate don't know how it will impact my weightloss but im so dissapointed :break_diet:with myself. And its not like when i ate i felt happy or the food was out of this world amazing. It wasnt. Im also sort of glad its happened now. Going straight back to it tomorrow.

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Dee

Don't be too hard on yourself, it's done it's over just don't think about it and move on. We all make mistakes and this diet is not easy at all.

Best of luck
    Majella

4. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh honey - it isn't the end of the world, and probably won't affect your weightloss too much (depending on what and how much you ate) - the worst thing is that you may have kicked yourself out of ketosis, and in terms of withdrawl etc be back somewhere near the beginning.

Like you say, next time have an extra porridge or shake, so that you keep your carbs and fats negligible. And don't dwell on the past. The new you is stronger for having learned this lesson.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.