Dee's Diary

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Dee44, 11 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Dee44

Dee44 Member

Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Help, crave alert!!!!

On day 4 of Lipotrim and just made a ciabatta roll for my daughter, fresh ham, lettuce and mayo..mmmmmmmmm......
    I SO want something to eat. I know it is mental.

I've had my shake and I'm going to make a coffee after I finish this but my brain is going FOOD

HELP.............

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sanghi

sanghi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.82%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    It's probably too late now, but think thin thoughts. Thin, thin, thin thoughts.

On a serious note you could always think of it as having something really horrible in it.

4. saml0302

saml0302 Member

I made spaghetti bolognese for my Husband and Daughter last night... the smell was sooooo awesome, but I just imagined the mince as cat litter, the mushrooms as poop, the tomatoes as blood and the spaghetti as worms! I really had to convince myself, lol, but it stopped me eating it!

Day 2 of Lipotrim and many, many more to go!

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.