defecting from cd!!!

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by jje1973, 7 June 2007 Social URL.

1. jje1973

jje1973 Member

Hi, I started cd again yesterday but have cheated again today. This diet sounds different so i wud love to try it.

Can i join you????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chelle_powell

chelle_powell We ride, we ride....

Welcome aboard!!

Rules are;

Alternated updays (UD) and downdays (DD) - u may have several UD in a row but never have DDs one after another. Dr J recommends alternating for the best results.
    Have no more than 500cals per DD - be in meal replacement bars/shakes or calorie counting. On an UD eat what u want (in moderation) and don't calorie count - obviously it is best to choose healthy choices, but u can be flexible.
    Drink lots of water on both days. Myself and some of the others have found eating later in the day on DD to be very helpful. The key is lots of water!!! And keep reminding urself that tomorrow is an UD and u can eat :)

Hope this has helped. If I've got anything wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me :)

Much love, chelle xx

4. Yeye

Yeye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(39.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sounds too good to be true :) what r the expected loses?

5. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Well, Dr J says on average 10lbs per month, but that depends on how strict you are, how much you have to lose and how many UD's you have. I reckon I am going to do about 2lbs a week but TBH if it was 1lb a week I would keep at it because I can live with it. I don't feel like I am on a diet. Yes, the DD's can be tough at times but I just say to myself that whatever I am fancying I can have tomorrow and then I am fine.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.