defecting from cd!!!

Welcome aboard!!

Rules are;

Alternated updays (UD) and downdays (DD) - u may have several UD in a row but never have DDs one after another. Dr J recommends alternating for the best results.
Have no more than 500cals per DD - be in meal replacement bars/shakes or calorie counting. On an UD eat what u want (in moderation) and don't calorie count - obviously it is best to choose healthy choices, but u can be flexible.
Drink lots of water on both days. Myself and some of the others have found eating later in the day on DD to be very helpful. The key is lots of water!!! And keep reminding urself that tomorrow is an UD and u can eat :)

Hope this has helped. If I've got anything wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me :)

Much love, chelle xx

Sounds too good to be true :) what r the expected loses?

Well, Dr J says on average 10lbs per month, but that depends on how strict you are, how much you have to lose and how many UD's you have. I reckon I am going to do about 2lbs a week but TBH if it was 1lb a week I would keep at it because I can live with it. I don't feel like I am on a diet. Yes, the DD's can be tough at times but I just say to myself that whatever I am fancying I can have tomorrow and then I am fine.

Back