Defecting to WW

bexnkev

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

thought I'd let you all know that I've made a decision today. I am leaving RTM and joining weight watchers. I will be joining WW after I come back from holiday. I know some of you will worry that I have made the wrong choice but I need a more structured plan right now because I still have lots of elements to sort out where healthy eating is concerned. I will stick to LL until I get back from hol then start on WW. I have come so far on LL but now I feel I need something else. I hope I don't live to regret my decision but I am owning this decision!! Wish me luck guys! As I wish you all luck! I will still pop in to say hi :)

Hey BEx - if that is a plan that works for you better, then its the right choice. Nothing is cast in stone - if you try it and prefer LL, you can always go back - so best to follow your heart/instinct in what you need.

Good luck honey - and I know you won't be a stranger!!! :)

XX

Good Luck with ww Bex although I am sure you will be fine
Have a lovely holiday & don't be a stranger

Good luck Bex! I am sure you will be just fine.

Remember we have a date to go for coffee or shopping with BL in the new year.

How strange! I was just thinking about doing the same as I opened the webpage only to see your thread!! I've been thinking about it for a little while also, so I completely understand your choice. For now I'm going to carry on and see how I get on...but I wish you all the luck in the world (I don't mean that as in you'll need it as I know you'll be just fine!). I hope you will pop back and say hi as I am very interested in how you get on with it, given my thoughts. Have a fab holiday Bex and look forward to hearing all about it :) xxx

PS: Bex, a sudden thought, I hope you dont' think I'm stalking you or something lol. First with starting RTM and now possibly WW...I honestly was thinking about it beforehand :) xx

Thanks Bex :) After a long discussion with my very supportive husband, I made a list of pros and cons for each and WW came out the most favourable. Not happy with the LLC's attitude and the whole 12 week thing as I do feel like they are trying to drag it out as long as possible! I also find that no one stays for the meeting and I feel like I'm a nuisance by being there. She's not been there for three of the weeks and a locum has just done pop-ins and I've felt completely unsupported, more than I have throughout the diet. I decided to plod on with the plan and give myself a bit longer. However, I went to the LL premises last night early as she usually opens earlier and I had to meet a friend that I hadn't seen for ages...only to find she'd changed the hours (without notifying us!). I was really annoyed and given how I've been feeling about the LLC and the plan. I made my decision and to be honest, I feel happier for it. I did notify my LLC and explained that I felt ready to go into the big wide world and hoped that if I had made a mistake that I would be able to come back and thanked her for her support. I receive a very curt and sarcastic "good luck". I think that if I had a different LLC things would be different, but they're not so I'm doing the thing thats right for me. I hope I'm still welcome here to see how you girls are getting on :)

BL - I feel bad cos I know how we've started together. But I also know how strong you are. You are doing great and I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work. You are a true inspiration :) xx

Congratulations on making the decision Kaalin...I also had issues about my LLC's attitude. Still here's to success on WW and to BL... you are fab lady!! Keep up the stirling work :D

Hi girls.

:( I am sad to see you going to WW, if I am honest. I know you have both done amazingly well - and I wish you ALL the luck in the world to carry o your success. I am sad though, and its just my own worry's for you.

I would have to disagree that LL try and drag it out. I think it is very sound the way food is re-introduced and it makes sense for it to be at such a slow pace (12 weeks). A lot of this opinion is based on the success or lack of success of several people where I work....all that left RTM have sadly regained-some have gone on their own and some to toher slimming clubs. Those that stayed the course - have maintained - I have always firmly believed that RTM is the most important peice of the diet, and after such an emotional and financial investment - seems a risky thing to leave at that stage.

But - you ladies kow yourselves better then anyone - and if you believe its the way forward - then you have to follow your heart.

I ONLY say this out of care for you two. I know how hard you have worked and how wonderful you have done. I hope WW is the answer for you....but proceed with caution. (I know you will.)

You BETTER still come round here or I will feel well and truly abandoned! I'd have to :whoopass: you both! :D

I hope it works well for you. :)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<H U G S >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks BL... I understand your concerns but I was so unhappy at my LL meetings and that was making me want to eat bad things!!! I am happy with my choice but I do thank you for your concern and I know that you say what you say because you care... I will keep you informed :) Good luck with the rest of your RTM and maintaining!! I know you will do well x and I promise to drop by :)

Thank you for your concerns BL, I can only echo more or less what Bex has said. I can see what you are saying completely but I have thought and talked this through with my nearest and dearest. I feel more comfortable with the decision in the here and now. I will still loiter here and see how you're all doing which of course will only be good news :) As always, thanks for all your support ladies xxxx

Back