Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by bexnkev, 28 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi All,
    I'm Bex and I've lost over 12 stone on lighterlife (some of you may have seen one or two of my messages!!). I am currently on the route to Management program but I am not enjoying it and I'm finding it a bit unstructured!! I really don't want to put my weight back on so I am thinking of joining WW to lose my last stone and to get support. Anyone got any useful advice? :D

Thank you
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm loving WW, just about to complete my first week and it seems to be working great for me. I lost 4 stone on CD but then put some back on, tried SW for 3 weeks and put some more on, so now with WW!

I'm liking the fact thats its structured, something I have found I need after abstaining altogether, just until I get me head into eating off plan without going mad ;0)

Good luck on your journey, and keep us updated!

Theresa x
  5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Guys, I go on holiday this saturday so am gonna stick to LL for that and then go to my first meeting when I come back... I do need some structure!! I am scared though!!lol :D
  6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Have a good holiday. I think you'll get on well with WW. The thing to remember is to build up your points gradually but aim to eat them all within a fairly strict time frame and not to be too disappointed if you don't lose any weight the first week. When people make the switch, they tend to sts the first week and then have good losses so there's no reason this shouldn't work well for you x
  7. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    I am quite lucky because by the time I start WW I will have been on RTM for 6 weeks so my body shoud be getting the hang of food by then!!! I am not wanting to lose huge amounts now, STS is my priority... losses are a bonus :)
  8. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

You'll be fine then - impressive losses btw x
  9. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thank you :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.