Defecting

bexnkev

Silver Member
Hi All,
I'm Bex and I've lost over 12 stone on lighterlife (some of you may have seen one or two of my messages!!). I am currently on the route to Management program but I am not enjoying it and I'm finding it a bit unstructured!! I really don't want to put my weight back on so I am thinking of joining WW to lose my last stone and to get support. Anyone got any useful advice? :D

Thank you

Welcome to the WW gang... youll love it ;)

I'm loving WW, just about to complete my first week and it seems to be working great for me. I lost 4 stone on CD but then put some back on, tried SW for 3 weeks and put some more on, so now with WW!

I'm liking the fact thats its structured, something I have found I need after abstaining altogether, just until I get me head into eating off plan without going mad ;0)

Good luck on your journey, and keep us updated!

Theresa x

Thanks Guys, I go on holiday this saturday so am gonna stick to LL for that and then go to my first meeting when I come back... I do need some structure!! I am scared though!!lol :D

Hi and welcome. Have a good holiday. I think you'll get on well with WW. The thing to remember is to build up your points gradually but aim to eat them all within a fairly strict time frame and not to be too disappointed if you don't lose any weight the first week. When people make the switch, they tend to sts the first week and then have good losses so there's no reason this shouldn't work well for you x

I am quite lucky because by the time I start WW I will have been on RTM for 6 weeks so my body shoud be getting the hang of food by then!!! I am not wanting to lose huge amounts now, STS is my priority... losses are a bonus :)

Back