Definitely a shake not a soup girl!

Hulllou

Well as the title suggests I am really liking the shakes (except the chocolate) but I've really gone off the soups. I was fine with them for the first 12 days or so but the last few have made me gag when eating! I've added lots of chilli to make them more appealing but it's just the texture/consistency that I can't do anymore.

I'm just going to order my next batch ready for when I get back off holiday but will order the shake and bar combo.

I actually enjoy my shake for breakfast - never thought I'd think that when I'd usually eat a bagel (or two) spread with lemon curd. As much as l love my carb breakfast but not enough to want to eat it again as I need protein to start my day once I'm through this process!

New beginnings.

Shakes and bars is what I get :) I too like my liquid breakfast now.. I'll miss a daily milkshake fix but that's a bad habit I don't need to take up!!

I'm the opposite Holllou - I started off thinking that the soups were totally manky, but now I love them! I have to make them with loads extra water and then add some salt for flavour (doing a lot of exercise in the heat so I think I need it anyway!) and they're gorgeous! Weird how your tastes change isn't it? :)

Hi there! I'm the same as you! I love the shakes, my main favourite is vanilla, then chocolate, banana and least is strawberry. I also like the toffee, nut and raisins bar but I'm not keen on the chocolate and orange bars. Soups, they are not very nice

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried the soup the other day usingbthe blender and the consistency was horrible more mousse than soup but today I made it in the saucepan whisking gently as it cooked and it actually turned out ok :) I enjoyed it ( even if it did have peas in) I added some onion granules and cayenne and black pepper. Yum.. just as well as I have loads to get through as ordered the soup/ shake pack :)
Julie x

OMG welcome to a fellow pea-hater! Maybe using the stick blender is making mine moussey too. I just add about another 100ml of water and that makes them nice for me.

Can I ask 2yrs if you got what you were supposed to? I ordered that pack too - it was supposed to be equal amounts of shakes and soups but I got twice as many soups as shakes. Turned out well for me as I prefer them and get two a day now, but worth checking if you dont!

Nope I also received twice as many soups as shakes but I contacted them and they sent me the extra 14 shakes and told me to keep the soups :)

Back