Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Spangly girl! I guffawed at you last post I nearly choked!

Ok, the "gain" is not really a gain. It cannot possibly be because you have been 100% on plan as usual. So just IGNORE until you get your offical weigh in later today. Or try your hardest not to think about it.

Back onto the squashy squashy topic, well I think that is simply you beginning to notice the change (significant) change to your body since the weightloss. Rembeber it's those little b**** adipose cells that are running riot underneath your skin trying to hang on for dear life. That squashiness will settle I'm sure. Or you'll just come to love you squashy squashy as it is better than that extra weight you've carried around and it gets you closer to your goal.

Now back to the "gain" remember it is NOT a gain. It is impossible for it to be fat gain. I refuse to beleive it is. x

no indeed, it can't be fat. and the pro plus have got things moving, though i 'went' on sunday, so can't imagine much effect.

I know i'm getting thinner: my lovely sexy winter boots i bought (tight) in november are looking more and more like wellies. Perhaps I shall have to succumb to the fashion, ubiquitous in Paris, of tight blue jeans ticked into knee boots... not very 'me', though. It's all a bit Made in Chelsea.

I digress, I *know* i'm thinner and I *know* it's not a real gain, it's just an arse, because I am ONLY doing this for the bloody numbers on the scales.

I think you would great in the Paris look without looking like Made in Chelsea look.........you'd look tres chic! (As opposed to tres tres trying to hard and overly made up!)

I know the numbers are even more important for you because you need them written down for your referral which is a pain (understatement) but they'll go down very quickly I'm sure. I'm convinced you NY trip you are going to come back STS or having even lost a bit with all the walking.

Will catch up for you weigh in later hun. x

i too have become more 'squashy'! my only really big bit still is my blasted stomach and it always used to be really firm, it is now most definitely squashy. i assume it is because the fat cells are more mobile instead of standing together strong against the lettuce!

hah! proper LOL-ing at that! :D

Ooh - does that work, pro-plus to get things moving - or what else can there be. Since going on SS+ I seem to have a bit of a blockage - realised this morning that its been a while since I went to the loo for a good . . .erm . . . clear out.

LOL at you Spangles, you are not a sofa. But, better to be cuddly than pointy and boney! :)

I still swear by the bars. I had one for lunch and my stomach is already starting to feel dodgy! lol!

the bars don't work for me. funnily enough the liquid products sometimes give me a bit of a funny feeling, but never the bars. and forget wind - i've been really thinking about it for the last few weeks since someone mentioned it - and i genuinely can't remember the last time i farted. that can't be good for you?!

but yes - pro plus. i think it might not work if you drink tea, coffee or coke zero, but the shock of caffeine to my system does get things going within about 20 mins. i guess because it's a stimulant.

also - i should add, my constipation has rarely got very bad.

Oh - I drink a lot of coffee so probably wouldn't help me . . .

Last time I remember trumping was some time ago and it was very very bad (you'll remember!)

I'm checking for a drum roll of your WI has it been announced yet? X

Right, well this week was 0.75lbs. What I think, is that last week, my scales were saying I'd lost about 2.5lbs, but hers said i'd lost 5lbs. and i think this week the discrepancy has corrected. Which means, as i was saying a while ago, that things are going more gradually lately. 2-3lbs a week.

I'm really, surprisingly not down about it, and i think that's because i have an exit strategy now. Previously, a week like this meant another week on the end of the diet, and it still does, but on a different diet. the absolute abstinence of cambridge ends in exactly 4 weeks' time with the start of step 2. The end is in sight - i can taste it!

Also bought my cambridge 'meals in minutes' cookbook today. I shall start a new thread, but i'm pleased with it.

I remember you being shocked at the 5 last week, as you say it all balances out over a period of time. but well done!

So four weeks to go, I bet you're already Planning your first supper? X

Not half! This time i am going to allow myself to enjoy food.

Kira, i think i'll keep his thread going - violet and cerulean did that while they stepped - and besides, i don't want my bouncy castle to disappear from the front page just yet!

I'll use the maintenance forum for specific stepping issues etc.

Back