Deflating the Bouncy Castle

mmm, maybe. i'm more likely to get into ponytails again, tbh. I just CBA with straighteners - i don't like the whole straightened hair look to strat with - i just need this to look less fluffy. don't worry about me - i'm just feeling sorry for myself.

V7464.jpg

My younger sister used to wear a hat to her early classes as she CBA to fix her hair.

Hah! If only!

The one she wore was our dad's from the 1960s.

1283318233_116920933_1-Pictures-of--Vintage-Straw-Fedora-Black-Woven-Dobbs-Fifth-Ave-Hat-Mens-Classic-1283318233.jpg

I am not very zen about it when I read of others' big results - especially if they've not stuck to the straight and narrow. I mean, I'm pleased for them, and I don't want them to have sh1t results, but I'd like my results to be better. Cos I bloody deserve them if anyone does!

You certainly do love. You are so strict with this diet, and sadly, I've not managed to stop trying to sabotage myself.

You've done so well to get to where you are now. Maybe the step up will help a bit, perhaps your body is just needing a wee change of gear?

i hope so Claire.

Day to day I am definately a hair up kinda gal, I like a crocodile clip for ease, or a big slide. I dream of having a big fat plait, but alas no matter how long my hair gets I never get what I want.

For me frizz ease works wonders when I can be bothered to dry my hair properly.

Aah Spangles, don't even get me started on my hair! Hairdressers literally run screaming at the sight of my frizzy bouf! I don't know what I would do without my straighteners, I don't know how I managed so long in fact.
Though at the moment my hair is longer than it's been in a long time and the weight certainly does help - but the thought of leaving the house without help from my GHD friend makes me want to puke!
Good Luck with keeping focused lovely xx

i love the spotty jumper spangles, where is it from?xx

I bought it from the department store in Brixton - the brand is Vero Moda, which i've seen elsewhere.

Kay - I can't be doing with the faff of it in the mornings. for a special occasion, maybe...

anyway, it looks ok at the moment. Though i'm worried the cream i put in it (only on the lengths, not the crown) wll make it greasy and manky - i can't be washing it more than every other day, either.

wow - i think that must be a very flattering shot. also, i have noticed i've stopped smiling showing my teeth, cos it makes my eyes really wrinkly [/vain]

spangles said:
Kay - I can't be doing with the faff of it in the mornings. for a special occasion, maybe...

anyway, it looks ok at the moment. Though i'm worried the cream i put in it (only on the lengths, not the crown) wll make it greasy and manky - i can't be washing it more than every other day, either.

My hair is in a pony every day unless it's a special occasion I really can't be bothered to mess with it. But I HAVE to wash mine every morning it's so fine it sticks out all over at the root especially the regrowth after I had my girls my hair fell out a lot, although mine looks GSD 'ed all the time on the ends.

It just show women are never happy with weight, body parts, hair, god men have it easy lol

Morning Spangles, been meaning to ask you how has the reaction to your weightloss (new hairdo) been at school with your colleagues and the kids? I imagine they may not so much notice the weightloss as dramatic because they see you every day? People's reactions I find are very interesting to weight loss.

tuesday_037.gif

I used the straightening kit on my DDs hair last night it was smooth as silk this morning -- and it is very damp today! ;) She was soooo pleased. It took about an hour. it is supposed to last through up to seven shampoos. I am going to ask her to wash her only a three times a week (the kit costs $10.00). I can handle $20.00 a month and two hours -- plus maybe a few touch ups.

Spangles how much dose it say you can have of raw weight prawns for SS+? I only have the new book and can't remember what it was x

Hi, eeks don't mean to reply on Spangles behalf but i checked in my yellow spiral book and it says 230g of uncooked prawns. That seem an awful lot. I've only been having chicken or cottage cheese for my SS+ meal or the extra CWP pack if I'm on the go.

Back