Deflating the Bouncy Castle

So I was trotting down the road to the station just now, and this bloke pulls over ahead of me and gets out of his car. He's a rockabilly type I've seen around a few times over the last few years, and lives in the caretaker's house of a small university building opposite the end of my road - I assume he is the caretaker. Anyway, like I say, I've seen him around to nod to, and I knew he fancied me. That sounds awful, no? But it was obvious.

So he says hi, and said could he give me a lift - fortunately I was only 30secs from the station, and then he starts going on about how much he fancies me, and he likes bigger girls and how he thinks about me loads even though he knows he shouldn't because the night he first saw me he'd just started seeing the woman he's now married to. :eek: and I was smiling nervously... And he asked me if I was a pin up model or a burlesque act! Anyway, in the end I had to say something, so I said something like: it was very flattering, I was married too, and some things aren't meant to be, but we can enjoy the excitement of thinking of them.

So! On the one hand. Nice, flattering etc. On the other it felt a leeetle bit stalky, IYKWIM. ho hum. Still - off to selfridges now to reward myself for stone two and stone three!

Oooh, sounds flattering not stalkerish, clearly your new look made you irresistible and he had to stop and tell you.. And you know where he lives so its not just some random wierdo.

I hope you strut your stuff in selfridges and treat yourself properly!

oh i did!

i had budgeted an absolute maximum of £150 per stone - meaning £300 for this trip. oops.:eek:

firstly i bought some Jo Malone Red Roses perfume, which because it was replacing something that i'm running out of, i don't see as a treat as such. Of course, that would depend on your perspective - and a less indulgent mind might point to the half-finished bottles of perfume that have previously fallen out of favour...

anyway, then the main event. i settled on a selection of vivienne westwood frame clutches - which ranged from £120 - £190. so in my head i was already planning to also buy a beautiful VW necklace too. However, the bag i eventually settled on was the £190 one, which meant that with the £140 necklace, I spent £30 over my maximum budget. :eek:

but i lovvvvvvvvvvve them.

I can't find a picture of the exact bag, but it's this style, but made of ultra dark brown (nearly black) leather. It has a relaceable gold chain shoulder strap.

Vivienne-Westwood-Chancery-Mini-Handbag-in-Black.jpg

And this is the necklace, but it doesn't do it justice. the enamel is deep purple and baby pink and orchid pink.

276-84005165-13970101_MULTI

one word - lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy about that dude though - still shows what a hot lady you are I guess...just dont be surprised when you see a 1949 Ford with a sierra engine curb crawling outside your house late at night :)

lulz - sierra engine!

so, tomorrow is the last weigh in for october; the last weigh in for the first 12 week stint; and my third set of measurements. Tomorrow is also prawns and cucumber day!

as i said, technically i should have started 810 today - which was an odd thought. I got to about 8.30 and the idea that i could be eating something seemed completely bizarre. No appetite for it at all.

Oh no I'm deffo team creapy weirdo stalker!! Ewwww he thinks about you, pervy potter and he's married, what a douche bag! Saying that of course its nice for someone to reiterate how freakin hot you are, but this guy sounds like a right sleaze ball. Please don't ever accept a ride from him!!!!

ps loving your wares, way to bloody treat yourself love :) I've been looking at 2nd hand jeans on ebay as my 3stone treat lol oooooh how the other half live eh xxx

aha - no kids, innit... i get to work full time (woo! go me!) and spend all my money on me.

edit - tho, should add: i have never been gthat extravagent ever before! is a very special treat.

ok - this seems to be the only photo of me from saturday night - and it's not awfully flattering. but here you go:

310130_2581535586070_1484854795_32887020_1425776980_n.jpg

dunno petal. it's linked from facebook, but so are lots of my pics.

ok - trying it as an attachment

Attachments

• 310130_2581535586070_1484854795_32887020_1425776980_n.jpg
    310130_2581535586070_1484854795_32887020_1425776980_n.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 129
Wow you've shrunked! Looking gorgeous and you even look like youre having fun sans alcohol : P
Ps how come you've still got megaboobs, mine have gone awol, no fair x

ah - i wouldn't be me without my enormoboobs.

Back