Deflating the Bouncy Castle

It's lovely, and because you have Enormoboobs like me, that's all people generally focus on anyway. In effect you could just be wearing a low cut top and no-one would be any the wiser!
Even my friends forget themselves and talk to my boobs all night when i have my 'maximize your assets' bra on - like I need that!!

Right. I have been gradually gaining weight since Tuesday and am now 2.5kbs up. What's that all about? Not obviously retaining water, not bunged up...

Weird, nothing daft like weighing injeans or something? Totm? Ovulating?

Nope. First thing weigh ins. No clothes, post wee. Period was last week, ovulation 14 days (or so) away.

Most odd. I had assumed the week after 810 week it would drop off a bit, but apparently I was (very) wrong.

Tis odd, I too would have assumed you'd be in for a big WL this week but you just never bloody know do you on this diet. Hopefully by wi day it'll all be on track again. What day do you wi again, tuesday?

Tis odd, I too would have assumed you'd be in for a big WL this week but you just never bloody know do you on this diet. Hopefully by wi day it'll all be on track again. What day do you wi again, tuesday?

Yup, Tuesday. Thing is, I'm quite philosophical about it. Que sera, sera and all that. I just know my CDC will get into a right tizzy.

Leave her to it, you know how this diet goes. If you have a gain/sts/small loss it'll work itself off eventually. As long as your 100% which we all know you are, it'll come right :D

Maybe it's just your body getting used to SSing again? Could be that after a week of a few more calories it's hanging onto everything it gets...of course, I have no real clue but that's my best guess!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I've just spent 2 hours reading your diary and all the fantastic ideas and supporting friends you have. It's inspirational. I can't wait to hear about Tuesdays WI.

So many comparisons with how I feel and things that have happened in my life, thank you fo writing and being so honest

Kay x

Oh Kay, you're really, really welcome. xx

Two hours! Blimey. :D

Ok, not counting any chickens, but I'm now back to my weight of last Tuesday morning. Two and a half days left to get a loss. Think it was water after all. Or unusually heavy poo.

I vote for the latter :)

Double up on the water just incase though luv...

jessicacaca said:
Enormoboobs

This is my new favourite word!

All those sites look amazing - I feel my afternoon will now contain an online shopping trip!

Your attitude is great. Funny how we have to worry about our cdc's reactions! Last week nine had kittens at my sts, but I was ok about it! I had to reassure her it'll cine off eventually if I stick to it! Hehe :)

How are you this eve lovely? Hope your'e feeling better x

yeah - i'm better than i was. uncomfortable though.

Hey spangles, hope you had a good night and feeling well today? Have you got your docs appointment sorted? Let us know how you do x

weigh in today takes me just shy of four stone down - a loss of 6.25lbs. Which makes an average of just over 3.5lbs a week for this and 810 week. perfect.

also - went to my doctors, but letter hadn't arrived from A&E, so he's referred me for an ultrasound in case it is gallstones, but can't really do anything else. Now just need to wait for the scan appointment.

Back