Deflating the Bouncy Castle

That a HUGE loss! Well done!

Well done super slimmer spangles! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Spangles, how did the weigh-in go? Hope you got on ok Honey xx

Fab loss, I hope I can match that on Thursday. Hope the ultrasound goes Ok, fingers crossed xx

You super star!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you are not too well...hope you dont have gallstones - owch!

'Mazen!!
(In my best Bristol accent)
Just fab Enormoboobs :0)

thanks petals, couldn't have done it without you. Half way through for the win!

Just checking in to see how you are getting on! I have not been good at all, so come to read your diary to guilt myself into following your better example :)

Egbert I do exactly the same to try and give myself a kick up my fat ass.
Sadly, as inspirational as Spangles is, she is no miracle worker....... x

also, not only am i now halfway through my weightloss, i've also completed, as of yesterday 100 days of 100%. which means i am over halfway through, timewise, until i have to start stepping up for my holiday.

spangles said:
also, not only am i now halfway through my weightloss, i've also completed, as of yesterday 100 days of 100%. which means i am over halfway through, timewise, until i have to start stepping up for my holiday.

How exciting! Good work!

spangles said:

Wow, you're a machine! 100 days on ss, and 4 stone down. Incredible mate, I bet youre well pleased with yourself :) what does the hubby think of the new you? Xx

Hah - genuinely, and very sweetly, he just doesn't care. If your really pressed him for an opinion, i expect he's pleased that i'll be healthier - but really, otherwise, he couldn't care less.

I bet he's proud of you working so hard though, he must be :D

Ooh and ow are you feeling now, all better? Any news from docs?

Hope you have a totally tremendously teriffic tursday xxx

spangles said:
Hah - genuinely, and very sweetly, he just doesn't care. If your really pressed him for an opinion, i expect he's pleased that i'll be healthier - but really, otherwise, he couldn't care less.

Hehe! My OH is the same. I'm almost down 4.5st and he's not mentioned that I'm smaller once! I think he believes that by recognising I've lost weight, is like telling me that I was bigger before!
He never mentioned my weight gain - so guess weightloss is the same. He really doesn't care what size I am!
He likes me being healthier though - apparently I can walk faster! (and given I'm 5ft and he's 6ft 4 - he has always had to walk slower for me anyway!)

Back