Deflating the Bouncy Castle

I bet he's proud of you working so hard though, he must be :D

Ooh and ow are you feeling now, all better? Any news from docs?

Hope you have a totally tremendously teriffic tursday xxx
I have asked him if he's proud and he says 'yeah, I suppose so' - but i think that's more to placate me and stop me asking him about stuff he has no opinion on. I think his opinion is that what i decide to do is nothing to do with him, as long as it makes me happy. so: stay fat = absolutely fine, get thin = also completely fine, cry about not getting thin = very bad. *shrug* odd man, but it works for us.

Back at work today - still a bit sore, but i really don't need the stress of being off work with ofsted expected any day.

I'm waiting for a referral for an ultrasound. Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.:rolleyes:

spangles said:
I think his opinion is that what i decide to do is nothing to do with him, as long as it makes me happy. so: stay fat = absolutely fine, get thin = also completely fine, cry about not getting thin = very bad. *shrug* odd man, but it works for us.

That's gorgeous though, he obviously just loves you for you and wants you to be happy, ain't nothing odd about that x

spangles said:
I have asked him if he's proud and he says 'yeah, I suppose so' - but i think that's more to placate me and stop me asking him about stuff he has no opinion on. I think his opinion is that what i decide to do is nothing to do with him, as long as it makes me happy. so: stay fat = absolutely fine, get thin = also completely fine, cry about not getting thin = very bad. *shrug* odd man, but it works for us.

Sounds exactly the same as my man! Aren't we lucky :)

Have had untold comments and compliments today. Must have passed some kind of physical boundary.

Sounds exactly the same as my man! Aren't we lucky :)

Ladies,

You are indeed VERY lucky. My DH keeps going on how much weight I put on from my pregnancy.... he keeps on telling me that losing weight is really easy, just eat more of the right stuff :mad:

Really wish that it was this simple!

how long since you had the baby?

you could surely kill him and get away with it with a post-natal syndrome defence? :cool:

thanks girls - yes, very happy with my bloke. he is totally lovely in every way - wouldn't have married him otherwise.

my cdc does measurements every 4 weeks, so in a couple of weeks time. interesting times.

Sounds like a good man - tis true.

My OH has always said he loves me but is clearly loving me more as I get thinner. We have had discussions about how shallow he is before though! lol

I am loving me more now I am thinner too, so I guess if you don't love yourself you can't expect other people to.

Glad you are feeling good and getting compliments - it is lovely!

Sounds like a good man - tis true.

My OH has always said he loves me but is clearly loving me more as I get thinner. We have had discussions about how shallow he is before though! lol

I am loving me more now I am thinner too, so I guess if you don't love yourself you can't expect other people to.

Glad you are feeling good and getting compliments - it is lovely!

Too true about the not loving yourself bit - that's the killer from manilla for any relationship, insecurity and I think it's really easy when you find yourself gross, that other people will too.

I wont bore you with what a fattist my husband is, he is not nice in that department at all...but then I was a skinny vibrant thing when he woo'ed me, so he probably feels short changed.

The good news is - I am all about doing me now, I dont rely on him or anyone for validation. I am learning to love me for this amazing bit of machinery we have, but I need to look after it, and thats what this is about for me. Doing a bit of body work, to ensure I can continue on my journey without it breaking down.

Phew - thats waaaay too deep for a friday afternoon.

Going to get my hair done now!

The good news is - I am all about doing me now, I dont rely on him or anyone for validation. I am learning to love me for this amazing bit of machinery we have, but I need to look after it, and thats what this is about for me. Doing a bit of body work, to ensure I can continue on my journey without it breaking down.

Phew - thats waaaay too deep for a friday afternoon.

How True!

Ps. How do you do the quote thingy on here?!

argh! I am really bloody hungry tonight! :mad:

spangles said:
argh! I am really bloody hungry tonight! :mad:

It's annoying how that happens sometimes. Early to bed?

Nooo - not early to bed! I refuse to be middle-aged.... *pout*

Me too! So hungry. The words chinese keep being bandied about! Stop us now!

spangles said:
Nooo - not early to bed! I refuse to be middle-aged.... *pout*

Hehe
As soon as I wrote it - I realised how sad I am! Whilst I'm on CD my idea of a good Friday night is being in cosy pj's snuggled up on the sofa with a duvet and crappy tv to watch!
God I need to get a life! :)

Back