Deflating the Bouncy Castle

a buddy

HI all

I have recently (on wed) commenced the new me by starting the Cambridge weight plan . day 3 on ss and feeling really good . have had some headaches but have increased my water intake . :)

I know i feel good at the mo as its the initial buzz to doing something about my weight ( 14stone .8lb and 5ft 7inches ) I hope to lose 4 stone and to change my addictive nature to food, but would really like a buddy if any one is interested??? :help2:
this forum has really keep me on track for the last 3 days, everyone has had amazing weight loss :)

Noooo - check it, what kind of hunger is it?

I have been using my new best friend (which I will stop promoting now until donna eden gives me commission) the tripple warmer smoothie which is a cure all to de-stress and banish the feelings that I always confuse with hunger (it is infact either heart hunger or feeling hollow) it involved putting your fingers in an arch on your fod, with your thumbs on your temples, and drag them back around the sides of your head, down your neck to your shoulders, crossing both hands across your chest, level with your heart in a kind of glee type expression and deeply breathe like that a couple of times, then do it again, and again until you feel better. I am telling you, it works, I have been doing it on and off all night (rather than call my hubby and rant at him for being a self centred uncaring gobsh*te - which he isnt he just inst here and available for my leathal PMS rant or eat the entire box of teacakes in the cupboard)

Love it - spangles you are a force of nature girly, you are a warrior, you are the fiest-miester - you will not conceed with bed like an old fogie...join me in some sneaky criminal minds watching, it's quite goooood this evening

don't know criminal minds - is it on sky? we don't have sky.

i'm watching Ed Byrne on live at the apollo. The doctor on sunday night said to my husband that he looks like ed byrne. i'll take that. ed byrne is fittttttttt. (the girls at school thinks he looks like david tennant).

T'is sorry chick, though I never get to watch the 9 billion channels of poor value for money cack on it ever...

Still Ed Byrne - he is like a long haired vic reeves, maybe it's the nerd glasses, anycase I am a tad JEAL...:(

lulz - this is m'other half (on the right):

271085_1662952432778_1806251057_1087090_4259886_n.jpg

notably looks nothing like david tennant or ed byrne (though his hair is pretty long at the moment - so it was probably that). anyway - yeah, works for me.

I think if you squint one eye and close the other he looks like their half brother ;)

at least your husband doesnt looklike Heath Ledger in batman when he had longer hair - now that was not a good look!

bettiesrevenge said:
I think if you squint one eye and close the other he looks like their half brother ;)

at least your husband doesnt looklike Heath Ledger in batman when he had longer hair - now that was not a good look!

Debatable! I would have.....

hahaha - well yeah! You can borrow him, give me the night off ;)

it'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstara!

how you been, poppet?

Okay then. Just put on a vest and jeans, and that can only mean one thing: *drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* (<- drumroll, innit?)

My 'halfway through' photos!

beforeandhalfwaysmaller.jpg

I'm 5'3", 15st 4lbs, and a size 18/20... for those who like to compare. (I'd've been a size 24 in the top ones, and a 22 in the middle ones.)

'Before' ones taken 1st Aug 11
Quarter of the way was, umm, mid september?
Halfway through taken today (12th November)

Hoping three-quarters will be mid January, and the 'after' pics at the end of march, if all goes to schedule.

Omeffingg! Spangles, I can't believe it, look at you! Your teeny waist especially in the last pic, amazing. Gorgeous, and congrats on everything xxxxx youre doing bonkersly awesome :D

wow! the weight has come off really evenly as well *jealous*

i wish i'd taken some before pics, might help convince me that i really do look different now despite me sometimes feeling like i've got a lot still to go...
will have to have a dig through photos and see if i can find some 'before', trouble is with digital photos any i slightly dislike get an immediate 'delete'. hmmm, maybe the husband has some.

CHRIST ON A BIKE Spangles.... that is some serious timber you have shifted there (no offence from the start pics mind, if you get what I mean?)

You have done soooo well, I want your waist!!!!

xx

Further more.... your face is completely different... very pretty indeed x

Woweee!!! Looking AMAZING Spangles :D Well done you, you soooo deserve it! xxx

You look amazing!

:wavey: spangles

what a transformation !!! will take a leaf out of your book and take some before, during and after pics . you should be very proud of yourself .what an acheivement :)

have you found it difficult ? bet its all been worth it tho ?

thanks girls.

kirsty, do take the pics. you don't have to show them to anyone yet!

some days it has been difficult, mostly it's been very boring - not much fun at all :( BUT yes, it's been worth it. i wasn't ever doing this to be thinner. in my head i looked like i do now - overweight but curvy. i look now at my before photos and realise i wasn't really... but yeah, i wasn't motivated by the way i looked. i need to get to a certain weight before i can have IVF. end of story. and so yes, it's worth it. but actually, having said all that - i feel excellent about the way my body is beginning to look, and how it will look by the end. it's an unexpected by-product, and it's really motivating on that basis alone.

I would say that is one hell of a by product if you ask me.... good on you when the day comes for you which I hope and pray it will your child will know that Mummy did an amazing thing x

I too never felt I was too overweight, I too kept seeing a curvy woman in the mirror with husband saying the same , but now I struggle getting into my uniform , I've had to get a bigger size and have had some one ask if i was expecting :( :mad: (I had a baby 18 months ago)

I will take ( by this mean get OH to take) some pics later today and post them .
weigh in is tues and can't wait :)

Back