Deflating the Bouncy Castle

You've lost over 25% of your body weight, that's incredible. Good work love ♥

thank you, chickabella. hope everything is fine with you. xx

Yeh all good in this hood ta :) plodding along at my lowest ever weight quite happily la dee dah!

These last few pounds are being a bit tricksy but no major rush so all good. Flying back to uk next week eeeeeek, can't wait to see my fam, oh and of course do a smidge of shopping :D my bro is picking us up from airport and he hasn't seen me since I started cd so that should be funny. Ooof I'm excited.

When do you break up, bet you're counting down big time now! Lovesies xxx

Break up on Friday. Can't come quickly enough. Course, it means we're back again directly after the new year bank holiday, but it's better to have it before, and better to be done with this hellish term.

We booked our flights for New York last night. Yay!

Two whole weeks of shopping joy...

yup. we leave on 31st march. so i need to start stepping up (ready or not) 7 weeks earlier, in mid february. all things equal, i should be at least two stone down by then, but may well have another stone to go. so i might not quite be at goal by new york, depending on how stepping up goes. of course by the time i get back, i'll have put on a little... so chances are when i come back i'll need to do some more dieting, but i think dietchef for that.

interesting - and appealing because of the freshness. loads more expensive though. will investigate further, thanks.

Oooooo I just had a look at diet chef and the food looks really nice. Its actually cheaper than Cambridge as well. It looks like a really good way of getting those few pounds of after maintenance! (So does Bodychef, but 500 a month really steep)

Have you been to NY before? Its such an incredible city :)

yeah - my husband hasn't though. i was last in new york 10 years ago. i love cities and NY is the (second ;)) best one there is.

naturally ;)

I would love to go to NY - that reminds me though, my mum said she was going to go over in Nov and never did, I was thinking of going with her.

I do like going to look round cities but I am glad I don't live there.

I went NY for my 21st bday (last year!), first time I'd ever been abroad!
Was amazing but I wish I wasn't as big as I was when I went, its ALOT of walking, especially if you're over weight and unfit as I was, wore crappy shoes and I was in agony for most of it :(

I'd love to go back and do it again when I reach my target weight so I can enjoy it more :)

I was thinking about Diet chef before cambridge and I found that the same meals are sold on 'Look What we found' and some are in sainsburys now too! It works out a little cheap if you order them from Look what we found I think ;)

Thanks for that Krissykat. I was looking out for something easy for when I start to step up (still got a couple of stone to go mind) and the 'Look What I Found' meals look perfect - low calorie and relatively low carb. They're very reasonably priced too. I can see me having those with a few veggies during the week when I'm at work. Most of the low calorie supermarket meals seem to have rice, pasta or potatoes included and I want to try to restrict my carbs a bit during the week when I reach goal as I know that carbs are my nemesis.

today and yesterday i have been wearing size 16s! Theyre a bit stretchy and have full skirts, but I reckon i'll be safely in them (and the 13s too!).

anyway, last day of term today. I cooked fairy cakes last night for my tutor group (didn't even lick the spoon!), and they've gone down really well, which was pleasing.

So, here are (some of) the official photos from the Collectif shop opening:

388219_291843394190108_100000933486498_809417_657794082_n.jpg

379845_291839840857130_100000933486498_809400_837532793_n.jpg

373963_291843437523437_100000933486498_809418_1647864721_n.jpg

Fab Spangles, you look great!

Back