Deflating the Bouncy Castle

I love the red spotty one with the life belt. You look so natural in front of the camera! xx

Spangle tastic!

You look like a cheesecake pinup for sure! Did they do the make up and styling or was that you?

they did my hair and touched up my makeup, and lent the props/accessories. the rest was me.

Spangles you look fab !! I'm just back from new York I was 8lb a way from target when I went but decided to just have 5 days off CD and deal with it when I'm back so I enjoyed myself and had an amazing time official WI today and I'm ........ 2lb + I've been back on packs for 2 days so obviously lost sone however I'm very happy with that:) now back At it for the final 10lb :) xxxx

Hey Spangles, have you heard that Cambridge are bringing out their own meals after Christmas? I haven't read your whole post but saw you mentioning some meals further back - who are they made by and where do you get them? I'm finding it really hard adding a meal daily and not going over my allowance.

Ta for any help xxx

yeah, tbh i'm not convinced by what i hear about the CD ready meals. they're not cheap, and they're not low carb, so i'm not sure what they have over sainsbury's or whoever's calorie counted meals.

the brand i've been looking at is dietchef, but as has been pointed out, 'look what we found' have most of the same stuff a bit cheaper. the appeal of dietchef is that is can pick and choose what i want and then one company, one payment, one delivery - will sort me for a whole month.

i don't know yet whether i'll start it on the higher steps or not. hopefully the CD cookbook will make the higher steps more doable.

today's news is that i spannered up my last CD order and haven't got enough packs to cover me until my CDC is back at the beginning of January. (I ordered three weeks and i should've got four).

so tomorrow i need to think and either order some packs from slim and save (pros - spag bol and cottage pie!, cons - actually getting the delivery when i'm out most days between now and dec 23rd, when we travel to scotland), and finding a new CDC to sell me just a week's packs. (pros - tetras!)

will a CDC do that?

If you go the S&S route can't you have them delivered to a friend who might be in or your OH's workplace? You can choose first class post not recorded so maybe they would just leave it somewhere? Failing that you might just have to nip to the sorting office to collect.

i think i will go for slim and save. if they come via the post office then collection from the depot won't be too arduous. will just get the spag bol, cottage pie and bars, and mix one S&S product a day in with my cambridge stuff.

Choc truffa and lemon bars are the nicest (in my opinion ;) ) and the spag bol is lush. Not a lover of the cottage pie but as you won't be buying many I don't suppose it will matter if you're not blown away by it :).

cool - i ordered 7 bars (combination of choc and lemon) and 14 meals (spag and cott pie). less than £35 inc postage, so a bit cheaper the CD too.

I shall miss my daily milkshake, but have got so lazy now and have only had tetras for months. can't see myself blending up shakes.

oooh they sound lush, I am going to google them and have a peek, might be just what is needed - ie. a bit of difference but obviously I'm still keeping to my plan + seeing my CDC after new year!

Off into town in a bit. I've done all my xmas shopping, but I am behind on my mile-stone treats... that said, i would wait for after xmas, but my pregnant friend wants to go, so...

we're meeting at Harvey Nichols for a manicure first. it's the cambridge-friendly equivalent to doing lunch. bit of a mooch around knightsbridge then cab over to selfridges I reckon. it's going to be horribly busy, isn't it?

:eek:

Have fun! Sounds bliss! Well the manicure bit does, I am a weird girl specimen as I hate shopping with a passion! Much prefer the "add to cart" button on a monitor ;) xx

Oh! Spangles I a sooo jealous!! Whilst I no longer miss living in London I love my long weekends there! And I so love Harvey Nic's!

Have a fabulous time!

so, was it chocka?

I have had a christmassy manicure done today - but my 5 year old neice did it! I think I may plump for a real one on wednesday.

not too bad, actually. we gave up on selfridges, but everywhere else was bearable.

so, i had two stone rewards to buy and this is what i chose:

chz_rosso_1032_1.jpg

this purse is just gorgeous - really capacious and beautifully made.

Then before i bought that they had a bit of a sale in the designer shoe salon at harvey nicks and I got these
Lanvin pumps for £91 reduced from £305!

They look so, so much better on, and they're a perfect, wearable heel height.

img-thing

Love the purse, beauts! Hope you have a nice break my lovely x

Back