Deflating the Bouncy Castle

it's just fear of having to get into keto again. of it being harder work than it needs to be.

Hi spangles, quick question....I ate a plain chicken breast tonight, will that take me out of ketosis? Xxx

nope. so long as you cooked it yourself - the ones from the supermarket are cooked with sugar, believe it or not.

even then, you'd prob be fine, but i like to be cautious.

spangles said:
i don't do races, poppet.

(when) are you going to step up? are you going to do the whole seven weeks?

Well the plan is (as I rarely do the purist SS) that I will continue as I am until the end of February, then do a proper 810 for 4 weeks, then 1000 for 2, then I'm moving to a Dukan low carb stylee.

So in 8 weeks I will be moving into managing to wean myself off flavored synthesized whey protein to actual food, which is quite odd! My biggest challenge before now and then is the 20 mins of moderate activity each day at least 8 hours of quality sleep and continuing to drink at least 2.5 Ltrs of water. That's the lifestyle changes I need, my hotspots are stress, tiredness and dehydration all of which I confuse/manage with hunger or the need to scoff 20 jam donuts on the bounce!

One more stone off will make a huge amount of difference now!

Yeah cooked myself with no added extras! Phew.....started to panic! Lol...
Thanks Hun and thanks for all the fab advice you have been giving us all, really appreciated xxx

Well the plan is (as I rarely do the purist SS) that I will continue as I am until the end of February, then do a proper 810 for 4 weeks, then 1000 for 2, then I'm moving to a Dukan low carb stylee.

So in 8 weeks I will be moving into managing to wean myself off flavored synthesized whey protein to actual food, which is quite odd! My biggest challenge before now and then is the 20 mins of moderate activity each day at least 8 hours of quality sleep and continuing to drink at least 2.5 Ltrs of water. That's the lifestyle changes I need, my hotspots are stress, tiredness and dehydration all of which I confuse/manage with hunger or the need to scoff 20 jam donuts on the bounce!

One more stone off will make a huge amount of difference now!

sounds like a plan, petal.

i asked my CDC about the cookbook today - she only kinda sorta knew about it, but i asked her to order me one and she said she will. she dropped all but four of her clients a couple of months ago (transferred them to a new cdc), and i think she wants to wind things down. Anyway, she kept me - i'd like to think it's cos i'm delightful, but i suspect it's cos i don't mess her around.

spangles said:
sounds like a plan, petal.

i asked my CDC about the cookbook today - she only kinda sorta knew about it, but i asked her to order me one and she said she will. she dropped all but four of her clients a couple of months ago (transferred them to a new cdc), and i think she wants to wind things down. Anyway, she kept me - i'd like to think it's cos i'm delightful, but i suspect it's cos i don't mess her around.

Is she fairly new? I think there are loads of people who are new to the game leaving, if you don't have a lot of clients being a CWPC is financially unviable, because the bulk ordering and rewards system favors the people who are able to shift the units!

No - she's been at it a while, and used to be really busy whith at least 20 clients. Think it's just she has other things going on.

i think it's for steps three and above - or maybe two? no idea, really... i'll let you know next week.

i think it's for steps three and above - or maybe two? no idea, really... i'll let you know next week.

That sounds like a fab idea! Must bear that in mind when I get there xxx

a (tall) friend said to me today that i look petite - shorter, in fact. I *am* short. (5'3") but i've always been told i don't come across that way... that my personality makes me seem taller. Which I've liked. So I'm a bit miffed... a) because it probably wasn't my personality, but my fatness, that made me seem bigger... and b) because i do NOT want to be someone people think of as small or petite. that isn't ME at all!

:hmm:

With or without you I somehow don't think you would be viewed as small and petite for long - I mean personality wise !!! In your posts you come across as STRONG! X

hah - behave! I have size 3 feet! if i wore 4 inch heels i'd be on tiptoes! (and in agony).

well quite, kira. I dunno about strong = big. but I am LOUD. Petite seems a bit *demure* to me.

Funny I am 5ft 5 never felt short thought I was average but since losing 59lb people are always telling me I seem much shorter .. It baffles me all the time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha, I'm 5 ft 2 on a tall day and I ain't demure!!
X

Funny u say that I'm 5"2 and my mum said just now that when I lose weight I look really "pint sized" and little :-s not sure if that's good or bad lol

I'm five foot one and get comments about my size all the time. in work (im a television reporter) im the first person they turn to if they need anonymous shots of children. that always made me a bit miffed. but a few months back they asked me to eat a macdonalds on camera so i asked why? and they said they were doing a piece on fat children and their unhealthy diets. that was probably the worst day i have ever had in work. working in television is horrid sometimes.

Back