Deflating the Bouncy Castle

I hate when scales vary! Really bothers me! Could always try boots ones against home ones and wear same outfits as I think they're pretty accurate

dunno if brixton boots has scales, and am *possibly* too lazy to go to brixton anyway.

do pharmacies have good scales? herne hill has two pharmacies.

make sure you use that docs' scales when you have your check to see if you're light enough to be referred for your treatment!

make sure you use that docs' scales when you have your check to see if you're light enough to be referred for your treatment!

that did cross my mind! but she did say they were due recalibration...:(

I used to work in a medical practice. In a previous obsessive weighing regeime I was driven mad by the differences between all 11 sets of scales in the practice. Every morning I would go from one to the other, the differences where astonishing. They would easily vary by a stone from the best to the worst (depending on your view point).

If it was me I would *try* and forget the Dr's scales completely. They are often jumped on by kids, lots of people and moved round often. But of course you must use these for your treatment referral!

xx

I know which one I'd go with Spangles......... so you should probably do the other xx

Have you tried weighing on your home digi scales in the morning post pee and before drinks? There will probably a difference to what you weigh in the evening on them as there are on mine. Hence I go by morning weigh and I am a bit OCD about it they have to be exactly in the right place and I line them up on the tile if they've been moved even a smidgen by husband!

oh yes - i even have a special weigh-in day outfit which is the lightest dress i own. i know my weight fluctuates across the day. post wee this morning it was 13st 4.4lbs. after the doctors' it was 13st 5.4lbs A gain of the weight of my clothes offset by the fact i'd squeezed out another wee.

I have a outfit I wear every week for weigh in, what do u do when it gets too big????? Choose something else I suppose! I remember going for my wi and having to wait as someone was still inside and she opened the door to tell me to wait and the lady was on the scales in just her bra and knickers lol aparently she had forgotten to put her wi outfit on so went in just undies lol

I'm on my third weigh in dress. and cos each is smaller, that also helps make them lighter.

spangles said:
I'm on my third weigh in dress. and cos each is smaller, that also helps make them lighter.

Very true didn't think of that lol

LOL - I always just wear my jeans and a Tshirt - as long as its the same clothes the weight loss will be the same.

I know the CDC scales are 2 pounds heavier than mine - I figure its the jeans

I'm with you on the clothes and the marker on the floor. So glad I have tiles so that there is something solid to line it up to. Still I get on 3 times too - just to make sure! OCD. x

Hey Spangles - where are the photos? We're all waiting :)

patience children - i have a new camera. just figuring out how to suck the photos into my laptop.

In other news, I forgot to mention that my doctor has my height on her system as 162 cm. 160cm is 5'3", and while i have always (in adulthood) been 'five foot three and a bit', I have never, ever been 'nearly five foot four'. At any rate, that helps my BMI so i'm tres chuffed.

Superb news. Your so close too baby time now my love!

Cant wait for the always inspiring photos :)

Back