Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Righty. The vest and jeans thing didn't work so well because these jeans are baggier on the leg, and because this vest seemed less clingy... so apart from the profile there doesn't seem so much difference from the last shot (15st 4) to this (13st 4). For me, though, and for people who know me - this has been a huge, visibly very different step.

Anyway, Here's the full sequence:

threequarters.jpg

and because it's getting a bit long now, here's just the start (19st 4) and today (three quarters through):

sixstonecomparison.jpg

The next set will be a fair way off, because I'll be stepping up, then on holiday, and then finishing off. so probably May sometime.

You look amazing spangles you must be so pleased I'm on day 9 and can only dream of results like that

97lbs to go

Wow Spangles, you can definitely see the difference especially from the side on shot. Looking great girl. And the curvy bits you wanted to keep are still there, just a healthier version of the curves :). And of course we still want photos of you in all the new clothes you've bought recently now that you've got the camera sussed!

thanks girls - and sas, the only difference between you and me is time.

Bordersgirl - am getting frocked up next saturday so will get my husband to take a picture then.

You superstar!!! You are looking fabulous!! You can see the difference between the 15st4 middle pics and 13st4 the last sequence! You've lost weight off your arms. To be honest there doesn't seem to much left to lose fom your body it'll all come off your arms surely? You look so slim! And to me ou look taller than when you started?!

Spangles Hun, THANKS so much for sharing these! You are sooooo hoping me stick plan and WANT to reach goal but also to get over my binge and addiction issues itch food. X

thanks petal.

I HATE my arms. When I was a size 10 teenager i measured them and compared my upper arm with my size 22 mum. hers were only an inch bigger. I have always carried huge amounts on my arms and my thighs, so i'm not sure they'll get much smaller.

I have promised myself that if i can't have babies then when i'm 40 i'm having my arms reduced.

Bordersgirl - am getting frocked up next saturday so will get my husband to take a picture then.

Good, I think you look great in a frock.

You look fantastic :) You can definitely see the difference between the last photos and these. Ridiculously inspiring to see these, really.

Now, I could say that you look so amazing - but you have always looked amazing, now you just look like a smaller version of your amazing self!

Honestly, hot damn, and no matter how much more you lose, you will still look amazing.

I just realised I used the word *look* at lot there...it's not just about looking amazing, but feeling amazing!

I am sure you must feel amazing at your achievement, it's just too radical - those pictures, forget your arms honey - look at that waist!!! I will swap you my arms for your waist - lets do it!

Spangles u look amazing, what a difference u must feel fantastic now!!!

You look amazing you can certainly see the difference

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a difference! Youve shrunk and as mentioned before you've kept the weight in the right places :)

thanks ladies.

nat, you're right: i feel better too. for someone as obsessed with clothes it's been so liberating to have the whole playground to play in.

Absolutely fabulous photos!

I think there's a huge difference from the third set to the last as well, i would now say you don't even look overweight at all. :)

Gosh, thanks. Sadly I've still well over a stone to go until i get out of the obese category and into even the top of 'overweight'. I'd need to lose 46lbs to be out of 'overweight'. Not that I plan to do that.

WOW! Looking hawt, hunni! :)

You're all your original sexiness in a smaller package. All good things come in small packages! :D

you look fabulous - amazing. Its great and inspiring to see your pics hun - and not far to go now.

Wow, how hot!

I'm amazed at the tiny size of your waist and the amount you've shrunk around the waist. It really is amazing. You are amazing. I know your arms are what you dislike but can you see the difference in your skin over your upper arms? It's not much smoother, you look toned.

You are a truly inspirational woman, thank you so much for sharing. Xxxx

Back