Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Would be worse if you did go down that route, knowing how you felt deep down. You'd be settling for that child, now that would be sad.. When's your next appointment about this? X

Hey spangles,

As you know we are in exactly the same position as you, I had my first counseling session yesterday regards IVF but I've decided to egg share so it was talking about that. this way we could possibly afford two goes if we need to!

With regards to adopting I would definitely consider it, I didn't have the best start in life and with the love and support of my family I've turned out alright.....I think lol I totally understand that we are all different with our own thoughts and feelings, I know it's not for everyone but for me being a mum means the world xx

Morning Spangles,

Saw this and thought of you. Wonder why?

118lk01.jpg

ooh - fabulous!

ems - i'd be more than happy to egg share, but i'm too old. nobody wants my crusty 38 year old eggs...!

Lara - I need to get more bloods done later this month at 7 days past ovulation, then when the results of that are back, that would be the earliest I could get my referral anyway. Also, my husband needs to get an up-to-date semen analysis. True to form, he has put off getting an appoointment now for 3 weeks. I love him to bits, but there's no question that this just isn't very important to him. He doesn't really care one way or another.

I forgot to get back to you Spangles- sorry!!

My favourite highlighter is the Laura Geller Split Baked Body Frosting. It's a dual colour so can be used whatever the weather has done to your skin tone :)

I'm also a big fan of her Liquid Candlelight Glow, which I tend to mix in with a liquid foundation when I do photoshoots, but I would say that is definitely more of an "evening specific" product.

I get all of my Laura Geller stuff from QVC- a 3 or 4 piece kit will work out considerably cheaper than buying individually (even in dollars). Sorry for the delay honey xx

no worries - thanks for getting back to me at all. really useful. xx

Morning Spangles, how you doing today?

today i have mostly got a splitting headache. also, the scales have been going up steadily all week and this morning were three and a half pounds up on sunday's reading. god knows what's happening there.

Spangles I total get what you are saying about adoption and its brave of you to say it in your situation. I was exactly the same. Parenthood didnt happen for me, naturally or artificially so I made the decision not to follow the adoption route and be the best aunt, big sister, friend I can to my friend and families children. It works for me, and I have come to love the freedom it gives as well as the kind of special bond, the trust that you can gain as someone outside the family unit.

While I truly hope it works for you and your husband, as someone else said, if anyone deserves it its you, there is life after all the stresses of fertility, and more importantly there are shoes and dresses and things that glitter!

xx

12.gif

How to destroy your husband in one sentence...........

Him: Comes bounding down the stairs all proud of himself after being in the toilet for 30 mins to produce, ahem, a sample

Me: On taking hold of said sample.......'is that it'?.......

Him: Crushed.................

As an added extra the last 7 day progestorone test I had indicated annovulatory cycle, so I went and got pissed at my cousins wedding a week later. A week after that I got a positive pregnancy test, and 9 months after that my baby boy was here. The body does amazing things Spangles, have faith in your equipment and picture it working. You have one tube that could be working yes? Make it work, picture it. And it is amazinf what weight loss does, I went from no ovulation, hardly any periods to pregnant in less than 2 stone, with the help of metformin (I have PCOS). It could still happen naturally for you honey xxx

Just catching up, can't post a mega essay due to the cold, but honey, listen up. You have a dream, you should follow it wherever it takes you! It may pass through babyville, no matter how small and seemingly inconceivable the chance, it's still a heck of a lot more than none!

Besides, you need the maternity leave so you can hone your skills don't you! You could be Elton johns florist at this rate.

Life is full of surprises chica x

yes - i do hear that maternity leave makes for a state of restfulness and plenty of time and energy to hone floristry skills.:D

I did enjoy maternity leave I have to say, besides the fact there was ababy to look after. I got very little achieved and after 8 months then had the obligatory panic that I was running out of time to do things, with one month left to go. It is a shock to go back to work though, and I never have felt my brain was firing on all cylinders like it used to. 2 maternity leaves, twice the brain loss. I imagine that after 5 kids its a struggle to think at all.

I have no expereince of mat leave but I did have a serious medical condition which resulted in me being off work for 8 months. While it was awful to be away and poorly for so long it did give me the time I needed to assess the important things and people in my life, and I guess that Mat leave must do the same (if you've time to think about it with a new gorgeous one to think about!)

so mysterious weight gain continues apace. am now up 5lbs on last sunday. that's up 2lb since yesterday! wtf???
have been pooing daily (not loads but, y'know...) and drinking the regular amount of water (3-4 litres). Not TOTM, not sick...

i can't have this! It's going. To f*ck. My LIFE up. am rather hysterically keeping a brave face, but it's a f*cking disaster, really.

Also getting really sick of reading of people falling off the wagon all over the place and still getting losses. every bloody lost pound seems to have required so much more luck and dread than other people, and the necessity of all the planets being in auspcious alignment, and a good following wind.

why do i have to have the body that responds so unhelpfully?

i'm tempted - like everyone else... so why is it that i suffer the tears and depression of not giving in, and then my body doesn't reward me as well as the bodies of the cheaters?

fed up.

I'm sure you are beautiful, 5lbs is definately more than a big poo, and almost impossible as I know you will have absolutely stuck to the plan.

I cant offer you anything other than a hug, and a great big dose of what you tell people. If you are 100% then you will lose. It has to happen. Its simple maths.

Its not going to f up your life, when you look back in 5 years it wont have made all the different, but if you let it it will f up your weekend.

So, its sh1t, its undeserved, but it may sort itself out by Tuesday. Please done give up to the dark mood that swept through here last weekend. You are within touching distance of what you are striving for, and we all know, as you do that you will get there. You have the determination that we all strive to have. We all admire you. And I know that it must pee you off when we eat squeeky cheese and still lose.......truly I am sorry about posting that if it added to your pain.

So what is happening in your world today to forget the horror of the devil scales? xx

Back