Deflating the Bouncy Castle

oh yes - for sure... and since v-day usually falls at half term it could fit into the short as well as longer term plans.

Whats the marbles under the skin thing? Have been a bit absent for a few days and there is a lot of discussion to catch up on!

Did you have your weigh in? Are you STS this week Spangles? I am interested in why your CDC thinks your are STS when you are so strict on the diet?

weigh-in later, but, tbh - she won't have any idea. she never has done previously.

oh - and marbles under the skin is what our fat layers feel like now. some of us.

well - not a whoosh in weekly terms, but considering i was weighing 12st 13lbs on saturday morning, today's weigh in of 12st 7lbs represents a hell of a lot of something.

Slightly more accurately, the picture on my home scales is 12st 13lbs - which makes it a loss of 5lbs - and takes me to exactly where i was about 10 days ago (when last week's weigh in was looking really good :rolleyes:).

so - a lot of what? dunno. i took some sennakot sunday night but i didn't poo 5lbs worth in two days. i think. and i think i have been retaining water, but i think is till am, cos one of my rings has been hellish tight - but it still is.

so - go figure. a sorta whoosh is a whoosh. sorta.

5lbs til referral! 7 weeks til new york.... and 810 starts tonight!

Hehe lots of sortas in there! Good news though :) and how exciting 810 is here! Xx

yes indeed. spinach fritata tonight.

oh - don't think i said and for those who can't read sigs: this week is 3.25lbs

hey! gorgeous lady! just had quick skim catch up! brilliant news! only 5 pounds until referral! i am so thrilled for you!!!!! you can jet off easily to the big apple having sorted your referral and just chill babe with gorgeous Mr Spangles!!! Had to share photo with my hubbie (he gets a bit miffed when i'm on minis using his air mac ) and he thinks Mr Spangles does look a tad like David Tennant too!!!

can't wait to catch up properly on minis on my return from half term lakes break! kids are doing my head in!!! bless them! xx

aww - thanks! and i think the david tennant thing is largely in my dreams, but sure - there's a dark, skinny, glasses, distinctive-nose-thing going on. And besides which, he's mine. and Not An Actor - i was an actor myself for five years, and believe me, i wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with one...! ;)

Now that's how to do it!

Proof that if you are by the book, then if does work, I think those 4 packs were just the ticket! Enjoy munching!

Well done Mrs! I feel you need to log onto the collectif sale to reward your clever tiny self xx

way ahead of ya! Collectif announced on fb a load of new stuff had gone into the sale section - and I had £90 credit note to use that I couldn't spend in the proper sale, so...

dolores%20dress%20polka%20print%20black.jpg

(size 12 - £25)

Dolores%20Dress%20Hibiscus%20II%20SKU5112%20(%C2%A319.50).jpg

(size 12 - £30)

Envy%20Doll%20Leo%20Velvet%20red.jpg

(size 14, would need taking in now, but because i plan to wear it to my delayed birthday party at the end of april then it def will, but at £25 a total fecking steal and worth the hassle.)

:D

btw - i REALLy wouldn't have chosen that model for the top picture. Amazing, slender figure, and she looks fine... but that dress needs something different to really give people the best idea.

Thats where I saw it, been on, order a blimmin size 14' that'll be something to aim for! Xx
Nooooo! it will *already* be too big! Collectif and their generous sizing means i'm wearing a size 12 in their frocks already!

Nah, don't forget I'm a giant, their size 16's are snug on me, so once I fit in the 14's I'll sell them on. They make plenty on eBay especially it already bought at 1/2 price

Well done you girly girl! 5lbs to go amayzing - the top dress needed a proper curvy girl to show it off properly! Cant wait to be ordering things in smaller sizes - or even to step into a "normal" shop! I prolly wont like anything when I do get there!

PAT on the back to you!

thanks, jellie.

Kay - i think it's cos you're so tall and your bmi is the same as mine. But you're right about ebay. Never had anything collectif sell for less than £15 on there... and everything sells.

Back