Deflating the Bouncy Castle

No waiflet aspirations here, either. Short and sturdy. Like a hobbitess.:D

Okay so I have started a new thread in the '1000 - maintenance' forum, in which I document my adventures in cooking as I go up the steps.

Link here.

Yep, am 5' 10" & have longer than my 6' boyfriend. I like being tall, but there's really nowhere to hide when you are fat.

Very inspired by your diary Spangles, am losing weight before even trying to conceive.

fingers crossed for you, annie. xxx

Yep, am 5' 10" & have longer than my 6' boyfriend. I like being tall, but there's really nowhere to hide when you are fat.

You are my twin! X

Size 12 dresses Spangles - thats fab! Well done you. Definitely deserve a treat or 3.

My latest purchase for the 6th stone off arrived today. It's from Get Cutie - who do about 8 styles of dresses but in a range of unusual fabrics - all handmade to order in the UK. This style of dress is normally £155, but they had some samples in discontinued fabrics and so it was only £99.

I'm going to a 'The Chap' themed day out in the summer, and I think this will be perfect.

421543_10150787968663975_652123974_12284873_232692356_n.jpg

This is straight out of the bath with no makeup, btw - so be nice...

Love love love it and u look gorgeous even though u have just got out he bath lol you figure is amazing!!!!

Thank you. I've been lucky with my shape, but it's a good shape dress for me.

You look AMAZING! so beautiful and I love your hair.

Wow, you look fab! So curvy and in a good way, not the euphemism way they use in the papers.

Can I ask a question & apologies if you've answered this previously as I'm a relative new-comer. As you said you weren't fussed about losing weight & it was something that was thrust upon you for your medical appointment, are you happier now you have lost it, or not bothered?

Thanks ladyshapes.

boobs not so pretty these days without some serious scaffolding, sadly. If I can't get duffed up, I'm having them *done*.

Wow look how tiny your waist is!
You look beautiful :)

Thanks Kat.

Annie - I am happier, because i look better and i have more choice of clothes... but that would never have been enough for me before. I had some lovely clothes then and i thought i looked pretty good (bigheaded? always).

Back