Deflating the Bouncy Castle

God that last stone went in a flash! I guess it didnt to you but it only seems a moment ago you were in the 5 stones. Thats what makes this diet ace.

My CDC's dad was at her house tonight, such a lovely man, first time I've ever met him. She was in a similar situation to you, and now has IVF twin girls. He was so proud of what she did, her determination, and you can tell he adored his grandaughters as they did him. When he was telling me about the desperation that the family felt when she was told she couldnt have IVF at her weight he had tears in his eyes. Then he scooped up the girls in his arms and gave them both a kiss. It was really touching. It made me realise how important this died and life change is not only for us but those that love us too xx

Wow Spangles...I LOVE your style. You look great and should be proud of yourself :D

Sorry I'm always late with this. I'm late for everything!

Spangles - love the diary. You look fab in the photo - like a new slim n sexy lady - you should feel proud of yourself! I'm green with envy!

Thanks gals.

Kay, what a lovely story. I hope I have her luck. xxx

So on the way home from my friend's I went through covent garden to see my husband's cousin who is exhibiting at London Fashion Week. I realised there is a Collectof store nearby and I thought I'd go in to try on their new jeans (too tight on the calves, of all things). Anyway, while I was in there I mighta sorta seemed-to-'ve bought a new coat. And a new jacket. And a pair of earrings (which were only £2!!).

Hmm. Everything was in the sale, and £70 is cheap for a coat (though it's not wool or anything) and £35 is cheap for a jacket... And they are gorgeously perfect. And my old coat was a size 20 and made my hair static and gave me electric shocks...

But - oops. After I bought two pairs of boots I definitely wasn't spending any more money this month. Except £100 on my get cutie dress, and £85 on three new collectif frocks, and £35 on a jumper with a giraffe on it, and now £107 on more collectif stuff. Except those things. Obviously.

Oh, and in fitness news (I know!) my friend has taken to taking her baby out for long walks twice a day. And since she lives somewhere crazy hilly, i'm quite impressed at how well I coped. Even pushing her enorm-o-pram.

A good shop up :) I approve! I just bought a gorgeous new coat (4th since i've been back?!) and its beautiful! £45in the sale down from £150 yay!

So, some photos of my new outerwear (and one of my frock, just because).

Attachments

• photo (20).jpg
    photo (20).jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 210
  • photo 3 (5).jpg
    photo 3 (5).jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 211
  • photo 2 (3).jpg
    photo 2 (3).jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 215
You look fabulous darllllinnngg! I love your style! :)

You look gorgeous...love your style

Wow, Wow, Wow .... again. Spangles your figure is fab, you must be so proud. xxx

I love the first coat just my cup of tea and the 2nd one is oh so cheeky and you my dahling look absolutely fabulous xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eff me love, but that dress is just too darn beaut! I may have to snag myself one now - you look tiny by the way. Just tiny!

f**k!! Wow! Fabulous!! Have you lost weight since ,hnlast post to you!???!! Purchases are fab and they fit you so well!! No tweaks required!!

On! Spangleicuious Spangly Goddess of hope and inspiration ( not Justin weightloss but everything!) please do photo update on your weightLoss.... Yours have to sayisone of the most amazing losses I've ever seen! You are looking like a Hollywood star!! Forget Supermodels!! You're light years ahead!! X

Oh Kira - you're so lovely!

No comparison photos planned or due. I haven't quite even lost a stone since the last set, and all the others have been at two-stone intervals - so i'm not doing another set til I finish.

true to form my weightloss on 810 week has been a bit of a non-event. It isn't over yet, but it looks like a small gain. I'm ok though. I knew stepping up would be like this. just got to hope i make 5lbs over the next six weeks.

ad thanks msCambridge, too. and all of y'all. You're all very lovely.

You'll lose that 5lbs in 6 weeks. Gosh! I can't beleive how close you are to your goal! And your trip to New York is getting closer and closer too! I am just so excited for you.

spangles said:
Oh Kira - you're so lovely!

No comparison photos planned or due. I haven't quite even lost a stone since the last set, and all the others have been at two-stone intervals - so i'm not doing another set til I finish.

true to form my weightloss on 810 week has been a bit of a non-event. It isn't over yet, but it looks like a small gain. I'm ok though. I knew stepping up would be like this. just got to hope i make 5lbs over the next six weeks.

You will see the weight will fall off this week! Tuesday I predict a 3pm woosh!

Back