Deflating the Bouncy Castle

Oh, and I learnt how to do hand- tie bouquets on Tuesday evening. A key part of the wedding florist dream, and I took to it like a duck to water. I'd be confident to do a hand tie for someone's wedding bouquet right now! And I have loads of ideas of how to make them retro-y.

Morning spanglishious. Glad you're feeling a bit better today. Remember you climbed such a big mountain.... and you will loose that weight when you get back. I promise.... you can come and bop me on the nose if I'm lying x

Damn shame you can't practice on me for my wedding ;)

Well done on the STS's i have to echo the great advice you have already been given, you haven't gained anything yet you've been increasing your intake. You are amazing, and we feel like we know you so well.......we have the same dream and i hope by the end of this year we will both be many steps closer to it x

Good to hear you're feeling better! Hope you're having a good day!

Evening Spangles! Just caught on on yesterday's *whale in* and I'm glad you are feeling better today having felt so upset at a STS.

Pleased the credit following the DVLA issue and thrilled about how well you are doing on your floristry!

Is it worth making an appointment with GP and see if she will make referral before you go to NY? Explain the STS over past few weeks and she may give discrection over 5 pounds if that is allowed? Can't do any harm?

What's happening with your belated birthday celbrations? Have you had RSVP's, bought a new dress/clothes/shoes?? (Ok changing subject because it's a new week and who knows next whale in could ditch a pound or two?)

I'll leave it til the last week and do the 8.30am telephone scramble to try and get an appointment. I may just plead that i was the right weight on my home scales, and hope she gives me the benefit.

currently 35 guests have accepted my invite - will chase up the non-responders in a couple of weeks, with one month to go. dress is sorted but i'll need a strapless bra, and the dress will need altering - i'll do all that after new york, though.

i know! so unfair... :mad:

Hey good plan I might pimp my headscarf yogurt pot or something lol an niche or two extra could make all the difference

I know I hate my shortness sometimes! 5'5 would be lovely, do heels count?!
B/F measured my height the other day and turns out I'm actually 5'1.25 , I'm not changing my stats!!

Measure in cms, seriously to your advantage! You have to convert your weight to kilos, but unless you're bang on the inch (whereas I'm 5'3" and a bit) then an accurate measurement in centimetres gives you more weight allowance.

In feet and inches, I need to be 168 lbs to get under bmi 30, but in cms I get 78kgs, which is just under 172lbs.

Thanks, good to know. Which does the Dr do as am trying to get to 30 to get pregnant & be low risk. Clearly my presumption I'm going to catch first go is ridiculous but I want to be at 30 before starting.

Also am doing some stretching exercises from the net to make me more flexible & increase height (it works on the gaps in your spine) have already gained half an inch, my aim is one more inch, then I'll be 5' 11!

I think thats part of the reason why I don't bother with BMI and just count my weight, although I'm working towards a generally slimmer/healthier me and don't need to be at a certain BMI. But I do like the CM measurements much better!

With IVF can that help if the man has problems or just women? I don't know too much about it all

Also am doing some stretching exercises from the net to make me more flexible & increase height (it works on the gaps in your spine) have already gained half an inch, my aim is one more inch, then I'll be 5' 11!

Amazing what exercises are those?! I need to add an inch or 3 lol

Generally yoga ones, it separates the spine or something like that, meaning you have better posture & are taller. I just Google it & found some. Even if it doesn't work, my job is very sedentary so it helps my flexibility.

Back