DELETE PLEASE

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
Hi All

I was just having a browse through the Official Slimming World site and came across a recipe which I sent them about two years ago lol!

I never knew until now that they has actually published it on their site and I feel privileged lol :)

So here it is if anyone wants to see it :)

http://group.slimmingworld.com/recipes/curly-wurly-scan-bran-cake.aspx

Last edited:
MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hi All

I was just having a browse through the Official Slimming World site and came across a recipe which I sent them about two years ago lol!

I never knew until now that they has actually published it on their site and I feel privileged lol :)

So here it is if anyone wants to see it :)

http://group.slimmingworld.com/recipes/curly-wurly-scan-bran-cake.aspx

I've tried this recipe awhile ago, the only time I have ever been able to eat scanbran lol! Congrats getting it on the website :)

bought the curly wurlys today just need the scan bran from class on Wed, thats if the curly wurlys last that long lol

Congratulations! Awesome recipe! I've also done it with a small kinder bar instead of curly wurly which was also really nice, as was the one that some one brought to a taster which used a milk way and a fudge hot chocolate sachet.

Congratulations! Awesome recipe! I've also done it with a small kinder bar instead of curly wurly which was also really nice, as was the one that some one brought to a taster which used a milk way and a fudge hot chocolate sachet.

Yummy that sounds great Hun, maybe. Should try it sometime using a different chocolate bar too :)
i love the ideas people come up with xxx

Confused, surely it's not 12 syns I must be reading this wrong

Confused, surely it's not 12 syns I must be reading this wrong

Curly wurly = 6

4 scan bran = 4

Sachet of hot chocolate = 2

Hope this helps Hun. You can use the scan bran as a HEB if you wanted to save on syns xxx

Congrats, You would have thought they would have informed you that they were going to use it. I cant see it cause I am not a group member but from reading above it sounds lovely xxx

Mrs Wilsoncroft I made this tonight and had it with strawberries and yogurt and I have to say it was lush thank you. Newbee on the whats for tea tonight would like the recipe would you post it in the recipe section as I cant take credit for putting it there - thanks x

Mrs Wilsoncroft I made this tonight and had it with strawberries and yogurt and I have to say it was lush thank you. Newbee on the whats for tea tonight would like the recipe would you post it in the recipe section as I cant take credit for putting it there - thanks x

Hey hun
i am really pleased you like it.
are you asking me to post the recipe for you? I don't mind doing it if that's what you want xxx

I could have posted it hun but I don't want to take credit for it, so I told newbee you would :D

Ahh that's ok Hun, I'll post it now for you then :)
would you mind if I add your photo as I no longer have mine on my iPad?
im dying to try it now using a different chocolate bar too xxx

Back