DELETE PLEASE

Urgh, using the snow as an "excuse" to be a big, fat lazy this weekend. Must haul my sorry bum off this sofa and go for a stroll this afternoon :rolleyes:

My friend Tam has a new puppy which is a husky dog called Star. She said we can start going out on dog walks if I fancy some outdoor exercise so we are going to meet up sometime next week.
Here's a pic of Star.

image-3051208026.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww Star is gorgeous

Haven't done my run this weekend as I've been ill, still not feeling great but going to try and attempt 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and at least a 30 minute run tomorrow to make up for the lack of running over the weekend.... we'll see how it goes.

Getting ready to go swimming, did 32 lengths on Thursday so hoping for 34 tonight, not looking forward to going out in the cold tho!!

I'm hoping to go to my Aqua Fit classes this week although it's going to be a busy week for me as I'm going with the family after work to the chapel of rest, I want to see my Nanna as much as possible before the funeral xxx

I made Body Magic my new years resolution this year and have started working towards my bronze award. I consider myself to be "allergic" to exercise :D so am starting very small. I'm doing 20 minutes on my wii fit (using the EA active) and am doing the 30 day challenge and am over half way through so feeling very pleased with myself. It's the longest I've managed to keep it up so hopefully it will become a habit now.

I made Body Magic my new years resolution this year and have started working towards my bronze award. I consider myself to be "allergic" to exercise :D so am starting very small. I'm doing 20 minutes on my wii fit (using the EA active) and am doing the 30 day challenge and am over half way through so feeling very pleased with myself. It's the longest I've managed to keep it up so hopefully it will become a habit now.

Well done :D it all adds up .... I'm also allergic to exercise hehe!

Back