DELETE PLEASE

I was booked onto body pump but I've had sciatica all weekend and I knew I needed to do some housework. So hoovered, cleaned & cooked instead! Attack tomorrow night though!

I'm in my first week so still getting my head into all the books about food etc. I'm confused about body magic and the fitness. I work in a school so on my feet all day but I'm unfit and have no stamina. I have joined the gym, which I could easily skip but quite enjoy it when I get there. I'm doing rowing, cycling, weights and walking on the treadmill (I don't attempt running as I'm frightened I fall off!). Need to get the wii dusted off too.
M x

30 mins off road cycling today along the beach (second time in the past 7 days) and I felt wobbly at the end! I have to drag myself outside but it feels good once I'm out. Must get mud guards though!

I did.....Jillian Michaels 'Shed & Shred' workout 1&2. :)

First day back after a bad ankle. Feels good to be back! Just need to stick to the exercise now. Last year I got to the point I could run 10k. Now I feel so unfit.

Starting my body magic from tomorrow! Working towards my bronze award :D Do consultants not check FIT logs then? Do you just let them know when you've completed your first award?

Back