DELETE PLEASE

Inspirational! I have only maaged walks since before xmas: I usually do zumba, boxercise and hit the gym and pool as well! So easy to get out of the habit...

OK, I'm motivated to book a class tomorrow!

Hi All

Now Christmas is over and 2013 is just around the corner I want to start Body Magic and hope to get those awards at class.
So thought I'd make this thread where we can post our daily Body Magic to help inspire and encourage each other. I've not seen a sticky thread on here so thought It might help to have one here if one of the lovely admin people would like to make it a sticky then feel free.

I have a HRM too so think I'll starting posting how many calories I've burnt during the exercise too.

If anyone would like to do a Body Magic challenge then feel free to post :)
Im really hoping this thread will help give me the motivation I need right now.

Happy Slimming everyone & here's to a lighter, more toned 2013 to us all :D

Love Stacey xxxx

It can't just be me who read HRM and though... What? Her royal majesty? Lol x

Right guys my stomach is starting to feel a lot better som I'm going back to Aqua Fit tomorrow evening :)
Just packed my swimming bag and got my brand new cossie in there, it's a Body sculpt one to hold everything in & I can't wait to wear it.

I'll alo be using my HRM :) xxxx

Right guys my stomach is starting to feel a lot better som I'm going back to Aqua Fit tomorrow evening :)
Just packed my swimming bag and got my brand new cossie in there, it's a Body sculpt one to hold everything in & I can't wait to wear it.

I'll alo be using my HRM :) xxxx

Glad your feeling more your frisky self lol

Hi everyone, love this thread :)

Last year i started aqua fit and really enjoyed it but then got really ill and all exercise stopped then i had my gallbladder removed so couldn't do much after. Its done me the world of good though and slowly but surely I'm building up my strength :)

Started first by doing more around the house than i was i.e sweeping up laminate flooring, washing skirting boards, heavy washing etc...

Then started taking stairs instead of lifts in shops/friends buildings.

Today i went for a walk to local park with my boys on scooter, borrowed a friends dog to walk too :) (this is a massive achievement for me as not walked anywhere in literally months. Whoop!

Its helped me stay focused this week too as started back SW last week after gaining 2 stones after losing 1.5stone grrr! Lol I shall get it off! Walk by walk, stair by stair!!! Then i will start aqua fit/swimming to support my joints (weak from heaviness) again yay :)

So thats my plan, but we are all different and its great to read about other peoples journeys of body magic so will read this often :) well done everyone!!!! :)

Hi everyone, love this thread :)

Last year i started aqua fit and really enjoyed it but then got really ill and all exercise stopped then i had my gallbladder removed so couldn't do much after. Its done me the world of good though and slowly but surely I'm building up my strength :)

Started first by doing more around the house than i was i.e sweeping up laminate flooring, washing skirting boards, heavy washing etc...

Then started taking stairs instead of lifts in shops/friends buildings.

Today i went for a walk to local park with my boys on scooter, borrowed a friends dog to walk too :) (this is a massive achievement for me as not walked anywhere in literally months. Whoop!

Its helped me stay focused this week too as started back SW last week after gaining 2 stones after losing 1.5stone grrr! Lol I shall get it off! Walk by walk, stair by stair!!! Then i will start aqua fit/swimming to support my joints (weak from heaviness) again yay :)

So thats my plan, but we are all different and its great to read about other peoples journeys of body magic so will read this often :) well done everyone!!!! :)

What an achievement Hun. Sounds like you've been through a lot & its good that you can now get about better xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

IMG_0395.JPGWeek 1 day 1 of the couch to 5k challenge done!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0395[1].JPG
    IMG_0395[1].JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 43
I need to get doing some body magic. I'm not even exactly sure what it is as I've been doing SW on my own, but I'm going to go back to group this week.

My body magic for today was a 45min body pump class followed by a 45 min step class.

Hoping to get a few more classes in this week if the snow stays away. I dont like driving in snow :( x

Back