DELETE PLEASE

Hey all you Body Magic lovers! Can I join?

I did my bronze & silver awards ages ago, and then got out of the habbit of BM. Just recently though (Thursday) I joined my fitness studios and have done 5 classes since - "Bums, Legs and Tums", "BodyAttack", "BodyPump", "BodyCombat" and "CXWORX". I am absolutely loving it and am determined to keep it up and push for not only my gold award, but eventually platinum.

No classes for me tonight as it's weigh night, but back on it tomorrow doing both Combat & Pump. It's amazing how good a bit of exercise can make you feel! :)

I've done 9 classes since last Thursday, so averaging at more than 1 per day at the moment :)

I've also been looking at the Race for Life website this morning and am seriously considering registering and doing it for my grandad who is battling with cancer at the moment. It's about 13 weeks away so still plenty of time to train for it.

I've done 9 classes since last Thursday, so averaging at more than 1 per day at the moment :)

I've also been looking at the Race for Life website this morning and am seriously considering registering and doing it for my grandad who is battling with cancer at the moment. It's about 13 weeks away so still plenty of time to train for it.

Aww well done you! That's lovely to think of your grandad and its a great cause :) I'm sure you could do it :D xx

HI everyone. I'd love to join you all. Got my bronze and silver body magic this week and will be going for my gold. Have been slowly getting in to running although can only manage 3.2k right now and am currently doing Jillian michaels 6 week to 6 pack abs as many days as possible. Will be adding at least 3 hours of swimming this week as well.

2 x 30 mins dance workouts and a 50 min step class at the gym done this week! :)

Hi everyone... I am hopin to be a regular to this thread...!! Just joined the gym today for the first time in years and enjoyed it sooooo much..!! I was there for just over an hour...! Im hopin to get some classes and swimming included too....!! I think posting here everyday could keep me motivated xx

Hi everyone... I am hopin to be a regular to this thread...!! Just joined the gym today for the first time in years and enjoyed it sooooo much..!! I was there for just over an hour...! Im hopin to get some classes and swimming included too....!! I think posting here everyday could keep me motivated xx

Thats great Hun :)
Im so glad you enjoyed it. I want to get back into swimming too as I love it maybe you can help motivate me xxx

Definitly honey...!! Would be so great if we lived nearer and could go togetha...!! We would be skinny minnys in no time xx

Thats what I need, a friend to go with makes it more appealing and motivating to go xx

I know honey... I felt a bit daft goin myself today but one i got into it it was ok...!! Have you yried aqua classes?? I quite fancy that xx

Hi Hun

I don't mind the swimming and aqua for classes on my own but I couldn't go in a gym lol I just wouldn't know where to start lol.

Really miss aqua fit though think I will go back again soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hun

I don't mind the swimming and aqua for classes on my own but I couldn't go in a gym lol I just wouldn't know where to start lol.

Really miss aqua fit though think I will go back again soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It wasnt too bad... It was really quiet..!! Never tried aqua fit, will have to give it a go... Xx

Hello All - happy to have found this thread on BM as it's one of my current obsessions at SW. I've got Bronze, Silver and Gold so far and am now almost finished my 5th week towards Platinum but it does seem to be dragging so I'm glad to have found somewhere to share with other BM converts. I'm a total sucker for a certificate and a sticker so I'm disappointed I can't display all my awards proudly in my signature yet but it'll take a few more posts before I can have a bigger signature I believe so I'll have to try and be patient!

I've been using the NHS Couch to 5k plan and podcasts to give me something else to do to get through to Platinum and today completed the final week 6 run for 25 mins non-stop - very pleased with myself, a great way to finish off week 5 of Platinum :) It's gonna get a whole lot harder next week though having to do 3 long runs instead of the intervals I've been used to up to now.

Managed a couple of long walks Monday and Tuesday then Zumba on Wednesday, but yesterday and today I've been hiding indoors from the weather "resting" - that means workouts on Saturday and Sunday to finish off the requirements for this week regardless of the weather (that'll be fun!). Can't see my couch to 5k advancing far this week :)

Back