DELETE PLEASE

30 + 30 mins walking today to town and back - only one activity left to do before Monday to get my Platinum award :D it's been a long, hard slog but I'm nearly there!

Well done Emmy :) Great achievement!

Thanks :) I did week 9 couch to 5k podcast yesterday, which saw me running for 30 mins and actually covering 5k (I measured it after in the map) so that was my last activity and got me to Platinum finally :D

Today I went for a 40 minute walk and on the way ran around the football pitch once. Did my 110 squats for the squat challenge

40 minute walk which included 1 lap jogging around the GAA pitch. 1 hour at my funfitt class. It was a tough class tonight zzzz

Got my Platinum certificate in group today - so happy :)

Walked to group - 30 mins, walked into town from group for shopping - 30 mins, walked home from town with heavy rucsack of shopping - 30 mins.

Got my Platinum certificate in group today - so happy :)

Walked to group - 30 mins, walked into town from group for shopping - 30 mins, walked home from town with heavy rucsack of shopping - 30 mins.

Well done on your award! :D

Thanks - am looking for a new challenge now, might have to look into this 30 day shred you are doing :D

Its really good! You have to push yourself but I can definitely feel it getting easier! :)

Re: Body Magic

I ordered my copy of the 30 day shred the other day...haven't got it yet but I'm nervous that I won't be able for it :eek:

I ordered my copy of the 30 day shred the other day...haven't got it yet but I'm nervous that I won't be able for it :eek:

You can do it! :) It is hard at first but it gets much easier as you get stronger, you just have to keep going with it :)

140 squats & 30DS!

Re: Body Magic

It's a DVD. Look it up on you tube, it'll give you a taster of what it's like. I bought it on amazon for around a fiver :) Lots of people here recommend it...

Ooh I found it on youtube - thanks for the tip, saved me a few pounds there. Looks like that could be my next challenge - I like her no nonsense approach.

I couldn't see any mention of doing extra squats outside the workout - is that something people are just doing in addition themselves?

Back