DELETE PLEASE

Aqua Zumba done tonight - that was quite a change from 'land' zumba, different kind of workout altogether!

Aqua zumba sounds good!

I did a 1.5 hr yoga class tonight :)

It's actually a lot more of a workout than I was expecting - as with everything it's as hard as you make it and so naturally I gave it 110% and I think I'll be aching tomorrow! Going to be interesting doing my L2 shred after this!

Well I have had 5 days of no exercise as I have been hit with the dreaded bug! Getting back on the horse tonight with a visit to the gym and possibly the shred afterwards.

Well I have had 5 days of no exercise as I have been hit with the dreaded bug! Getting back on the horse tonight with a visit to the gym and possibly the shred afterwards.

I would take it easy if I were you - shred and gym might be a bit much if you're just recovering from a bug :(

Just psyching myself up to start day 2 of 30DS L2 - currently still in my pyjamas on the sofa so not getting to far with that :D

Just done my day 2 L2 for 30DS plus my 185 squats - the squat thrusts and plank jacks are killing me, the front of my shoulder BURNS for those v raise squats! owwwww!

Zumba later - I must be mad!

Re: Body Magic

I'm back! Very hormonal over the last week and I couldn't bring myself to do much more than walk the dog. Today I went for a 40 minute walk and went to my funfitt class - there was a lot of running involved!

Welcome back Jennie - good to see you're back at the funfit.

Mad fool that I am, I went to Zumba tonight (after L2 30DS and 185 squats this morning) - walked 20 mins there very fast (running late as always!) and then did 60 mins of super energetic Zumba. Our instructor is totally hard core!

I think I'm gonna be feeling that tomorrow, still going to try continuing with the shred and squats hopefully, just no extra curricular zumba or other activities on top of it this time!

Back to the gym after the bug last night and really pushed myself feel better for it this morning, going tonight again!

Absolutely aching after 2 days of L2 30DS plus squats and aqua zumba and 'land' zumba BUT got back down to it this morning again with Day 3 of L2 30DS and 190 squats.

That's it for today and rest day on the squats tomorrow, thank god!

Another L2 30 DS workout done, am doing half beginner and half advanced. Cardio still killing me but proud to be doing real 'man' push ups and touching my nose on the floor :D

Rest day for squats (thank god!) - will be glad to get the squats challenge finished as it's not helping doing it alongside 30 DS!

Am considering a rest day today for 30 DS but starting to get addicted to it so I may end up doing a workout anyway later.

Managed to actually rest for a whole day yesterday, well apart from a quick walk to the shops and back.

Just done day 5 of L2 30 DS and 220 squats - god those squats are getting tedious now! 30 DS L2 is still killing on the squat thrusts and the plank jacks. At least I managed to do the full minute of plank twists today with no rest, which is an achievement :)

Back