Delicious Drink

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by digger, 20 April 2007 Social URL.

1. digger

digger Member

Don't know if I have just invented this or if others have discovered it before me, but I just mixed a chocolate pack into a cup of hot peppermint tea and it tasted delicious.

The LL programme is not the most exciting thing to be on as far as my taste buds are concerned so to find something different that will not mess up my weight loss is a treat.

Anyone else got any little tips to make the foodpacks a little more interesting?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. slinkytobe

slinkytobe Full Member

Hiya Digger,

What a strange coincidence! That's exactly what I am having as I came on here. Have a look at Fuzzy Angel's thread "unofficial LL Recipes" or something like that.

You do get used to the packs as time goes on and actually enjoy them!
  4. Johnny

Johnny Full Member

Someone in my group said adding a LL savory drink to the soup makes them more tasty. Haven't tried it yet myself though.

Johnny :D
  5. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Lighter Life
    Yes I like that combination. Have you tried the fruits of the forest flavouring in the chocolate yet?
  6. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

I always add a savoury sachet/marigold to all of my soups- gives added flavour and seems to prevent any powdery aftertaste.

I also add fruits of the forest to raspberry- makes it taste like sherbert!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.