DELIGHTED!!!

tisharoon

Hi everyone I started the Exante diet on 3rd Sept and the reason was that my weight had gotten out of hand. I have always struggled with my weight at my slimmest I was 9st 10lbs and my biggest is 19st 5lbs,which is what i was on the 3rd. I am pleased to say that I really haven't has any issues with the diet, of course I felt hungry but you get hungry when your not dieting! I am not weak from hunger so I am very happy on this diet. Im now into my second wk and doing ok. Anyway my firsts wk loss was a massive (i think anyway) 1st 1lb. My partner is so impressed with my loss he is starting next Tues! Good luck to everyone on it and if your thinking about it my advice would be go for it you've only got weight to loose!

tisharoon said:
Hi everyone I started the Exante diet on 3rd Sept and the reason was that my weight had gotten out of hand. I have always struggled with my weight at my slimmest I was 9st 10lbs and my biggest is 19st 5lbs,which is what i was on the 3rd. I am pleased to say that I really haven't has any issues with the diet, of course I felt hungry but you get hungry when your not dieting! I am not weak from hunger so I am very happy on this diet. Im now into my second wk and doing ok. Anyway my firsts wk loss was a massive (i think anyway) 1st 1lb. My partner is so impressed with my loss he is starting next Tues! Good luck to everyone on it and if your thinking about it my advice would be go for it you've only got weight to loose!

Wow! Have just seen this-well done on a fantastic first week. Good luck for weigh in on monday x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's fab. Sounds like your doing great, long may it continue! Good luck to you and your partner. -x-

Well done on your first weeks loss. Sounds like you're doing great and I'm sure it'll help you along to have your partner doing it with you too!

Tisharoon that's fantastic, well done

Back