Delivery Costs

peony

Silver Member
Hello All
On exante's website I can see that delivery is free on orders over £200 but can't find anywhere what the delivery costs are for orders less than that?

Anyone know?

Muchly thanks
xxx

I paid £4.95 for my months worth this week.
And that was next day delivery via courier so worth it in my opinion
clare
x

Silly question - but I want to get it delivered to work so I would rather the box not be covered in Exante's logos etc - does it come in a plain box?

Thanks both, that's not bad at all especially given the value of the xmas offer. Have ordered one - hoping that I have enough time to try each flavour and decide whether to buy a couple more months before it runs out - not the end of the world if not and I have to buy particular flavours I like as I am will still be making a vast saving compared with LL which I am presently following. But if I can stomach the flavours then I will save almost £1000 based on switching till the date I have estimated reaching target at. I could spend that on new clothes!;)

xxx

Comes in plain brown boxes, wrapped in an Interlink plastic packaging. All good!

Oh, and I've had both bars, banana, vanilla and chocolate milkshake and tomato soup so far and all absolutely fine, and in some cases, lovely!!

I don't like hot chocolate normally, but the chocolate shake with boiling water was fine - even reminded me a bit of latte, and I couldn't bear the LL tomato soup - the Exante one is quite tasty.

Anyway, why am I telling you all this when they only have a limited supply of the pre Xmas offer left and I want some more before they run out........

I am really quite excited about trying something new - have eaten nothing but peanut bars/chicken soup/porridge and banana milkshake for months lol! Mind you I will miss my porridge in the morning - means to an end tho, will be done in no time I know.

Leave some for me poppysparkle lol!
x

Back