Delivery delay anyone?

GothicLolita

Has anyone had a late delivery recently. I ordered last Wednesday 17th expecting delivery on Monday. It prior to now took three/four days to get to Ireland. I never get an email re delivery. Anyhow I emailed Exante they told me to expect my delivery on Monday 29th . Has anyone else had to wait this long for delivery? I'm miffed.

Up to now mine has always arrived either the day after or within 2 days of ordering...uk mainland..

Yes!! I live in Ireland too and mine too 5 days to arrive AND i was NOT IMPRESSED with the £16.60 delivery charge which the other U.K destinations don't seem to be charged.
Royal mail don't charge me prices like that to deliver very similar sized and shaped parcels that my Exante came in!!!!
Gonna be ordering my second batch this weekend and it gauls me to have that slapped on the bill!! . . . .just ain't fair! .. . . .rant over lol: -)

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Ordered my next batch yesterday so I'll post and let you know when.it arrives!! Oh and they charged me £20.60 this time for delivery. . . . .poo to that!!

Hi delivery arrived today 12 days after ordering. I was also charged over £20 for delivery I do not want to think what that actually will be in euro. Was not impressed by the service or response from Exante they ignored many of my emails asking if this delay was going to be normal from now on.
I wonder will/does it take as long to deliver to N. Ireland? I'll re-order when I'm half way through the package in future. Poor service I feel.

Totally agree. . .not the best customer service - found the response emails very cold and direct and without apology! Like they're prob well used to folk looking answers!! Let you know when get my order!:)

Back