delivery problems ?

little-e

has anyone had problems with delivery for s&s im usually fine but this time was given time slot but nothing arrived not even calling card ? Too late to call will call s&s at 8 tomorow but worried as even the online tracking feature they send in your email says page not found? Does anyone think this is odd ? It Was working earlier ? Annoyed as not no meal packs for tomorow :( x

It'll be the delivery company you need to contact rather than SnS. Some of them are more reliable than others...

I contacted dpd/interlink express and after holding and pressing different options where I got to the point it says if you a problem have to contact the point of order ? X

Hmm - DPD are one of the bad ones in my view. Give SnS a ring tomorrow and I'm sure they'll chase it down for you. I do hate the bad service from so many delivery companies.

I had an email from Interlink saying my order was due to be delivered today at work... I realised that I'm working from home today, so hit the button to rearrange delivery at work for tomorrow, when I'll be back in to collect it. Had an email back confirming that this was ok.

Guess what? They delivered it at work today anyway!!!

Fortunately someone else signed for it, but really, why bother giving the "rearrange delivery" option if you are just going to deliver it anyway!

I put a note for the delivery driver when I order, and ask them to leave it near my back gate- I leave a bin liner out for when it is damp, I use the same method for my abel and cole delivery and it works.

I must be the only one here located in another country, I ordered on Monday and got a confirmation on tuesday but I didn't get a tracking number or anything from Interlink, and I haven't received my order :(
so I'm afraid if its going to take more than 3 days (which is unusual) that I need to order another batch before I get to taste the samples otherwise, I'll be out of packs before the new ones arrive

Paid for next day delivery and today...nothing! Have had texts and email confirmation, and when on interlink website its just been at the same point all day which means its nowhere near me yet apparently. Well pee'd off as had planned to have a meal this eve, got back from Muay Thai training starving and excited for a hot meal...and nothing! Cold CD shake for moi then, boo :-( I v much doubt its S&S's fault but they should have a reliable courier, and i do expect them to reufnd my delivery charge at least as it really has messed up my eve. NOT a good start to my journey :-/

Back