Delivery

csl003

I really want to order Exante but I work until 3.30pm every week day. Is there a way of getting an arranged time for delivery?

Not sure if you can arrange delivery but we put a note on door asking packages to be left on shed. Perhaps you could ring exante and ask? X

*Shanny* said:
Get your package delivered to your work place maybe? ?

Yep mine always comes to work. And it's always before 1pm for me. So I'm
Lucky x
Definitely get it delivered to work :)

I work at a school, so not really suitable to get it delivered there.
I've ordered it anyway, and you never know, my brother might not have gone to work and he might be able to answer the door!
If not, I'll leave a note to say leave it by the back gate. I very much doubt anything will happen to it, but knowing my luck... lol.
Hopefully it should arrive on Tuesday, so I can start my Exante experience on Wed! So excited :-D

The problem is that the person delivering should not leave it anywhere unless they get a signature for proof of delivery. So it will depend on who covers your area as to if they will leave something without a signature. Some of them will leave it with a neighbour if they sign for it, even though they are not supposed to do that either - unless there are instructions to do so when the delivery is arranged. So you will probably have more chance of leaving a note to deliver it next door, rather than one asking to leave it unsigned for and unattended.

If you have a local depot, you will be able to collect it from there.

I'll leave a lengthy note for the delivery person and see what happens!!

Back