Del's Diary

adele_30

SUNDAY 6TH OCTOBER - DAY 1

Breakfast - Ham and Cheese omlette
Lunch - Greek salad with tin of tuna
Dinner - Pork medallions with fried onions and creamed spinach.

Drinks - Water, tea and coffee with cream.

Hi Del,

Good idea to start your own diary:)

You may want to swap the onions for spring onions in induction as can be carby (depends really on quantity)
Actually we never use onions any more only spring onions or leeks!

Keep going:)

Hi Adele and welcome. It's taken me three years to sort a diary here, good on you! Although I'm not noticing that you joined around the same time as me, so actually, what's kept you!!! ;)

Hi Del

Your first day sounds good, onions are allowed but i'm guessing it'd be a small amount due to the higher carbs. I'm still too scared to include onions, I love onions and could easily eat a whole medium onion in a meal! I'd rather go without than risk the temptation! I must sound nuts, being tempted by an onion, most people are tempted by bread or chocolate! x

Hi guys, thanks for the replys. I totally lost the plot after a week although I didn't keep a diary. I had the dreaded flu and has taken ages for me to feel human again. Since starting this diary, my weight has shot up to 12 3 1/2. I am at a lose now what to do. Go back to slimming world or give atkins another go. I am really disappointed with myself cos I haven't been this weight since I had my last baby 4 years ago. I know bread is a killer for me so will defo have to cut back on that!!!

Hi guys, thanks for the replys. I totally lost the plot after a week although I didn't keep a diary. I had the dreaded flu and has taken ages for me to feel human again. Since starting this diary, my weight has shot up to 12 3 1/2. I am at a lose now what to do. Go back to slimming world or give atkins another go. I am really disappointed with myself cos I haven't been this weight since I had my last baby 4 years ago. I know bread is a killer for me so will defo have to cut back on that!!!

Nice to hear from you Del, I wondered where you were hiding ;)

Sorry to hear about you being unwell, possibly Atkins flu? I've just had flu and I'm putting it down to Atkins, but i feel a lot better now it's passed. Don't worry about the few extra pounds, it's not the end of the world. At least you have addressed it now before gaining 13lb! 3lb really isn't that bad considering all. I hope you come to a decision that's right for you. Atkins isn't right for everyone, just go with what you feel comfortable and confident with x

Hi Del, good luck whatever u decide. Bread is dreadful stuff!

Back