Demoralised and need a kick!

Dharma

Hi ladies and gents. I need a boot up the bum to stop me going off the rails today! I am 4 weeks in to ww and had 2 weeks of really good losses. However, I then started a running programme and have been running every other day for the last 2 weeks. Last week I sts and this week I lost just 0.5lb.

I am really peed off and demotivated. I have stuck to my daily points, not really eating my weeklies as I get 45pp a day as it is. Surely with this exercise the weight should be coming off faster not stalling? I have worked so hard and now I just feel crap. Help!

you need to eat more. Dailies only is nowhere near enough if you are doing significant amounts of exercise. Eat your weeklies.

I'm on 43pp per day, and i'm eating my weeklies, even thats not enough for me (I do a lot of exercise though - 40/50 a week on average)

I know how you feel because I felt like a bucket of **** when I pointed exactly everything I ate and put on .5lb!!! Then I had a non pointed treat on tuesday, everything else as normal, and lost 2lb!

I noticed you are not far off my size too, which means running will burn you a heapload of calories and your body just is not getting enough. I know it seems maddd but trust meh :p

Thanks hannata-I'll give it a go! I've always been dubious, it seems too much to enable weight loss, you know?

Back