Demorralised!!

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
I've had a very naughty/rubbish day today!!
Including a cream donut, chicken chow mein, handful of chips and prawn crackers!!
I know it's bc I dint have a "treat night" on wi night mon so I kinda had a binge!
I worked a night shift got up today went spinning then just came home and pigged out!!
But you know what I don't even think I really enjoyed it!! And I feel rubbish, fat, guilty and demoralised for doing it!!
Anyone else ever had this?! I'm now freaking out for mon wi!! Xx

it is done now, don't let spread into tomorrow. Plan what you are going to have tomorrow so you go to bed knowing what tomorrow will be like...tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start...you have come this far, and this is a test...a mini one...have faith and believe...you can do it

L
xxx

Kirsty - draw a line under it and get back on the horse. It's done now.

In short - we've all done it...me? More times than I care to mention but what I won't do this time is break my heart over it, blame myself, think "bugger it" and then eat some more ...doing yet more damage...feeling even worse...eating more....and so it goes on. Don't let that happen hunny bunny - you're stronger than that. Draw the line and don't beat yourself up.:)

Thanks guys! Your right start a complete fresh tomorrow its not worth screwing the whole weekend up!! It's just gettin through those initial failure feelings!! :( xx

I saw this little poem on a slimming world page and loved it.

I have a vase with 7 flowers, 1 to represent each day, if 1 of my flowers was to die would I throw them all away?
So when you've had a day of treats and feel guilty or annoyed, why would you give up on the week with 6 days left to enjoy??

The worst I think we do is have a bad day and beat ourselves up about it so much so that we make ourselves feel weak and awful that we just feel like a failure, we are only human, we wouldn't all be here on this site if food wasn't an issue to us, everyone has off days, all we can do is move on to a fresh day and not punish ourselves..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi we have a saying we all give to our new group members

Don't turn a bad day into a bad week

it was one day out of the seven. Don't beat yourself up over it as you will more likely feel bad and carry on.

today is a fresh start. back on with the healthy eating. It is easier to repair the damage for one bad day than 3 0r 4.

good luck

I saw this little poem on a slimming world page and loved it.

I have a vase with 7 flowers, 1 to represent each day, if 1 of my flowers was to die would I throw them all away?
So when you've had a day of treats and feel guilty or annoyed, why would you give up on the week with 6 days left to enjoy??

I absolutely love this!!!
I really have to say well done for coming on here and acknowledge what's happened. You can put it behind you now and just start afresh.

Not sure if it's your kind of thing, but it really helps me to plan and shop our meals in advance. That way I know exactly what's on the menu for the day and I don't have to stop by the shop to pick up something "quick and easy for tonight" + chocs on offer and stuff like that too. Really helps keep me focused, and husband and daughter much prefer the proper home cooked SW food anyway! :)

Hope this helps!!

I love that poem and it's true!! Puts it into a different perspective!! I'm determined to have a better day today and refocus!

Today is another day a new start to get a loss on Monday! Thanks guys your all Such a great help and support!! Xx

love the poem too, have just put it on our SW group facebook page, thakns for that xx

Back