DEN'S LT100% DIARY

I like Covent garden and I like Camden that's about it haha! Xx

I ate squid in a lovely restaurant in Convent Garden .. best three course meal ever!! I must have put half a stone on with that meal and the wine intake lol.

Being to Camden too, well the market and high street and liked it .. especially the Aldo sale shop .. got me some bargains that day lol x

How do you guys do it I couldn't live there there are only two places I really like in London the rest just stresses me out haha xx

Living in London is a bit like doing this diet peachy... a daily chore but sooooo worth it :)... you just have to focus on the rewards. I love it xx

Living in London is a bit like doing this diet peachy... a daily chore but sooooo worth it :)... you just have to focus on the rewards. I love it xx

nah hun not for me... only two cities i have ever been to where i could live.... Manchester and New York! i feel at home in both of those places .... everywhere else i always feel the pull back to the countryside. xx

I`m with Peachy on this topic, love my countryside... city's make me feel very hemmed in and depressed, A day in Manchester, London etc I can tolerate.... but LOVE to come home to green fields and cows lol.... :D

Moving to CAMBRIDGE

Well folks I'm back from Northumberland, still 100% (despite the passive pastie inhalation! ) and 3 lb lighter (that's a 5lb loss in total this week). So my final LT mini-goal is achieved; 6st 1lb lost in 15 weeks of LT ! Staggering!:D

Today was my last day on LT :wave_cry: as I've now got my CWP stock, so I've started a new thread on the Cambridge Diet forum.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/246563-dens-cwp-diary.html#post4405324

I hope to catch up with everyone's news tomorrow; I've a long list of unread posts to go through. I hope everyone has a fab week :D

Dx

Aww welcome home Hun! That is an amazing achievement!!! Your posts will still serve as a massive inspiration to anyone who reads through your journey! You should be so proud if yourself for facing your demons head on and not letting them get the better of you.. Good luck on the next part of your journey and stay in touch lovely lady!! Xxxx

Well done and best of luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well folks I'm back from Northumberland, still 100% (despite the passive pastie inhalation! ) and 3 lb lighter (that's a 5lb loss in total this week). So my final LT mini-goal is achieved; 6st 1lb lost in 15 weeks of LT ! Staggering!:D

Today was my last day on LT :wave_cry: as I've now got my CWP stock, so I've started a new thread on the Cambridge Diet forum.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/246563-dens-cwp-diary.html#post4405324

I hope to catch up with everyone's news tomorrow; I've a long list of unread posts to go through. I hope everyone has a fab week :D

Dx
Awww we will miss you, please make sure you pop back from time to time wont you and keep us all inspired! Much love to you XXX

Well done Denise and good luck on your new journey :) You have done so well dont forget about us :)

Can I ask what the difference is with LT and the CD? x

Well done Denise and good luck on your new journey :) You have done so well dont forget about us :)

Can I ask what the difference is with LT and the CD? x

The CD is a step-wise programme which begins with a TFR regime for rapid weight-loss which is ketogenic and works on exactly the same principle as LT. When you're ready to stabilise your weight (or if you want to lose more gradually) you move up through the steps, gradually (over a minimum of 8 weeks) replacing their meals with normal food, protein first, then carbs.

The main reason I switched was because of the wider range of flavours (12 shakes, 6 soups, 3 porridges, plus choc bars that don't taste like plimsols!) and the more structured 're-feed' which dove-tails well in to the Montignac Method that I want to use for long term maintenance.

So far , so good but I've only tasted 1 bar, 1 porridge and 1 shake. Watch this space !
:D

The CD is a step-wise programme which begins with a TFR regime for rapid weight-loss which is ketogenic and works on exactly the same principle as LT. When you're ready to stabilise your weight (or if you want to lose more gradually) you move up through the steps, gradually (over a minimum of 8 weeks) replacing their meals with normal food, protein first, then carbs.

The main reason I switched was because of the wider range of flavours (12 shakes, 6 soups, 3 porridges, plus choc bars that don't taste like plimsols!) and the more structured 're-feed' which dove-tails well in to the Montignac Method that I want to use for long term maintenance.

So far , so good but I've only tasted 1 bar, 1 porridge and 1 shake. Watch this space !
:D

Oh that sounds really good at least you have something to look forward to introducing food slowly plus a variety of meal replacement products!! Done think they do that in Ireland though :( do you do it with a chemist or something! Sounds like the best way to go when coming back off vlcd :) Thanks for the info :) x

MY LT JOURNEY

Couldn't resist posting some before and after LT photos....

2nd August 2011 - 19st 11lbs.....
63723-albums3604-picture20941.jpg

4th December 2011 - 13st 4lbs
63723-albums3625-picture21288.jpg

Last edited:
Denise140 said:
Couldn't resist posting some before and after LT photos....

2nd August 2011 - 19st 11lbs.....

4th December 2011 - 13st 4lbs

Honey you look brilliant talk about a transformation!!!! You should be immensely proud of yourself... Completely different person!! Xx

Back