DEN'S LT100% DIARY

Need to cheer myself up after a major booboo on the running front
:booboo:
http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/237648-c25k-overture-beginners-please.html
So, I'm posting this pic of me this morning (ignore the hair....bit of a BHD) wearing my motivation/reward necklace.
I treated myself when I started LT (22/8/11) and have added a bead for every stone lost since 1/08/11 when I was at my heaviest.

As of this morning I can wear SIX beads! :bliss::bliss:
What a fantastic idea.... lovin it and you look good hun :D XX

Great Idea Im trying to think of what I could do when i get to one stone :) x

:D:D Hiya Denise,
Hope your having THE BEST day and doing well with everything.... you`ll soon have so many beads around your neck you`ll need to transfer them onto a brand new bracelet !!! ha ha Hugs xxxx

:D:D Hiya Denise,
Hope your having THE BEST day and doing well with everything.... you`ll soon have so many beads around your neck you`ll need to transfer them onto a brand new bracelet !!! ha ha Hugs xxxx

Thanks Lou,

Had a great start to the day as I did my 30 minute run without a hitch this morning. :D

Being a planner by nature, I have the 10 bead design already in my head for when I get to goal and am already thinking of treating myself to Chamilia earrings if (sorry WHEN) I have maintained for 3 months! ;)

Soooo gonna do this

Hope you have a good day too hun

xx

Love the pic Den & the necklace idea rocks!! You're an absolute inspiration hun! An LT pin-up girl for sure!

x S

ahh glad you had a good day and yes you WILL get there most defo... I am having a good day so far ty XX

Big challenge weekend ahead!

Love the pic Den & the necklace idea rocks!! You're an absolute inspiration hun! An LT pin-up girl for sure!

x S

Ha ha, bless you Shivie, thanks ! Mwah!
Never in my wildest imaginings have I thought of myself as a pin- up! That's great!

Big challenge looming this weekend as it's our annual Cub Pack Holiday <wince>. My friend always cooks up a storm; big cooked breakfasts, delicious pasta/jacket potatoes for lunches and a fabulous roast chicken
dinner on Saturday evening! :cry:
Then there's the leaders' time in the evenings - no wine and nibbles for me this time!

This has been at the back of my mind since I started LT, I knew
I was going to have to go and help prepare and serve and then drink shakes. I've had it easy at home really as hub and the boys have been cooking for themselves bless 'em.

I'm going to need to "put on my big girl pants and deal with it" Peachy!

On the plus side, the cubs will keep me busy (never a shortage of things to do) and the two lovely people with whom I run the
pack have are very dear friends, who will do their utmost to support me.

But it's still a biggie......

Last edited:
Denise...I'm sure if you prepare yourself for it then you'll be fine :) ..I've got faith in you!

Are you on refeed now or shakes still?? sorry poorly brain isn't keeping track too well atm~lol~

Love the bracelet n earrings ideas...I'd said when I get to 3stone lost I'm going to buy one and do the same thing :D its a great incentive! x x x

Denise...I'm sure if you prepare yourself for it then you'll be fine :) ..I've got faith in you!

Are you on refeed now or shakes still?? sorry poorly brain isn't keeping track too well atm~lol~

Love the bracelet n earrings ideas...I'd said when I get to 3stone lost I'm going to buy one and do the same thing :D its a great incentive! x x x

Still 100% Tru, have been for 94 days! If I can get through the weekend (and with such fantastic support on here and at home.....I should be able to ;)) I'll definitely make it to 100 days and bash another milestone :D

Having said that, I am counting the days until I switch to the Cambridge Plan as I'm sooooooooooooooo fed up of the old chicken soup / strawberry shake rotation at lunch-time. I still enjoy my vanilla latte in the mornings and hot choc in the evenings thank goodness, otherwise I think I'd have gone mad by now. Lunch times are my nemesis as I'm either on my own (soppy dogs excepted) or hubby is there with his fantastic home made soups and toasted sandwiches! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hope you feel better today sweetie; I'll be here to cheer you towards your reward bracelet!

Xx

Well done Denise 94 days is impressive! I'm sure you can do it....you've done amazingly so far.

I'm snuggled up on the sofa with warm water as its helping my throat and counting towards my water intake today...don't think I'll make it otherwise. As don't really fancy cold water today...althought the cold shakes are really helping!

I have to admit the chocolate shakes are becoming very samey ~lol~ but I can't stand the other ones ...so just downing em like medicine now. I WILL get my bracelet ...ooohhh might aim for that for Xmas ;) would also make a great present for OH to buy me :D

I can then ask for the beads to go on it aswell ;) ...I do so much better with visual reminders of how well I'm doing! The scales are just to keep the chemist happy....I'm happier with clothing looking baggy and belts needing new holes being made!

Hope you have a lovely weekend away tho honey :) ...use to belong to the Brownies when I was younger and now I've done the camps away they were EXCELLENT :D x x x

Sweetie of COURSE you won't stray! Just think of the amazing surge of pride you had in yourself for resisting that Galaxy and how great it felt to win! You are a WINNER Denise and you WILL be fine. Enjoy the outing and bring out the inner kid in you!

x S

Denise140 said:
Ha ha, bless you Shivie, thanks ! Mwah!
Never in my wildest imaginings have I thought of myself as a pin- up! That's great!

Big challenge looming this weekend as it's our annual Cub Pack Holiday <wince>. My friend always cooks up a storm; big cooked breakfasts, delicious pasta/jacket potatoes for lunches and a fabulous roast chicken
dinner on Saturday evening! :cry:
Then there's the leaders' time in the evenings - no wine and nibbles for me this time!

This has been at the back of my mind since I started LT, I knew
I was going to have to go and help prepare and serve and then drink shakes. I've had it easy at home really as hub and the boys have been cooking for themselves bless 'em.

I'm going to need to "put on my big girl pants and deal with it" Peachy!

On the plus side, the cubs will keep me busy (never a shortage of things to do) and the two lovely people with whom I run the
pack have are very dear friends, who will do their utmost to support me.

But it's still a biggie......

Hell yeah you are girl! Get those bloomers on and get on board! Haha!
You can do it hun I know you can... The day you come back you will wonder why u were so worried ... You are so strong I believe in you chica!!! Xxx

Hope you had a lovely weekend honey :) x x x

Get thee behind me Sausage!

Had an absoulutely BRILLIANT weekend thanks girls!

I am completely shattered but still 100% and sooooooo proud of myself. To my amazement I managed to help prepare the cubs' meals, plate them up (without drooling! ) and sit amongst them sipping my shake whilst they tucked in!

I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't tempted....there was this one lonely left-over sausage on Sunday morning which very nearly seduced me, the rotter!

None of the cubs or other leaders wanted it and I HATE to see good food go to waste (part of the reason I got to be obese). The old me would have
wolfed it without so much as a second thought, but no......in to the bin went the sausage satan and Akela had another glass of water!

Even the leaders' drinkies/nibbles didn't phase me and on Saturday night I bunked off for a couple of hours to go to a comedy gig with hubby and the boys and scored a second major NSV with my outfit!
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-tfr-100/230191-non-scale-victories-stolen-another-forum.html

So Denise 2 Demons 0

xx

Last edited:
Wow!!! well done Denise, loving your iron clad willpower! I know for a fact if I had the opportunity to wolf that sausage in secret it would have been down the hatch before you could blink!! So well done you... proud to know you! much love and support to you Lou xxxx

Had an absoulutely BRILLIANT weekend thanks girls!

I am completely shattered but still 100% and sooooooo proud of myself. To my amazement I managed to help prepare the cubs' meals, plate them up (without drooling! ) and sit amongst them sipping my shake whilst they tucked in!

I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't tempted....there was this one lonely left-over sausage on Sunday morning which very nearly seduced me, the rotter!

None of the cubs or other leaders wanted it and I HATE to see good food go to waste (part of the reason I got to be obese). The old me would have
wolfed it without so much as a second thought, but no......in to the bin went the sausage satan and Akela had another glass of water!

Even the leaders' drinkies/nibbles didn't phase me and on Saturday night I bunked off for a couple of hours to go to a comedy gig with hubby and the boys and scored a second major NSV with my outfit!
http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-tfr-100/230191-non-scale-victories-stolen-another-forum.html

So Denise 2 Demons 0

xx
Amazing!!! Well done Denise!!! X

Back